Page 106 of 114 FirstFirst ... 104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,272 of 1367
    Blog Entries

Re: Free Agent & Other Player Moves from Around the NFL

McNabb seems to whine every time a QB gets paid. It really does come across to me as sour grapes.

on Matt Stafford:
    “When you look at just the numbers overall, you have to think about 12,000 yards and being the youngest quarterback to reach this feat and also the things he’s been able to accomplish, you know you begin to question this…. Is he worth top 5 money? I would have to say no. And I say that because it’s about wins and losses….. What has he really done for the Detroit Lions? Nothing.”
    http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/07/dono...act-extension/

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    McNabb seems to whine every time a QB gets paid. It really does come across to me as sour grapes.

on Matt Stafford:

I agree.

My counter to McNabb would be that a player's salary is also reflective upon what the organization perceives that he CAN do.

The fact that he and Megatron are as prolific (for lack of a better term) as they have been, the building blocks are there. Matt Stafford can't make the defense play better against in-conference/division rivals. All he can do is go out there and put up points, which he does.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

he reminds me of tiki. someone has to be the bad guy on these shows and no one really liked him that much to begin with

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NJRaven View Post
    he reminds me of tiki. someone has to be the bad guy on these shows and no one really liked him that much to begin with
    Pat Kirwin was talking about that yesterday. Kirwin said that the tv producers encourage this so they can get some hype for their shows. Either McNabb is very bitter or it's just an act

on Matt Stafford:

I can't say I disagree with him this time. It IS all about wins and losses and Stafford has done nothing but lose. That isn't worth top 5 money IMHO.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ikethegreat View Post
    I can't say I disagree with him this time. It IS all about wins and losses and Stafford has done nothing but lose. That isn't worth top 5 money IMHO.
    Lions had the #3 offense in the league last year. He can't play defense too. He's in a similar spot to Brees last year with a defense that leaks like a sieve. Detroit has been drafting on D the last few years but the back end still needs some work.

Blog Entries

Lions had the #3 offense in the league last year. He can't play defense too. He's in a similar spot to Brees last year with a defense that leaks like a sieve. Detroit has been drafting on D the last few years but the back end still needs some work.
    They were #3 in yards but #17 in points. That's a lot of up and down the field for nothing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    They were #3 in yards but #17 in points. That's a lot of up and down the field for nothing.
    Was Cundiff their kicker ? ... Bc

Blog Entries

sure tells a story of a team that couldnt punch it in but had big plays. they live and die based off Megatron, not Stafford. Honestly I dont see him as much of anything special. Take away Megatron hes not nearly the QB his stats suggest. Take him away and im not sure you say the reverse statement.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

The Lions' OL was really bad last year and they had zero running game.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

That's was exactly the storyline. Tons of yards between the red zones, way to few scores. I know you follow them so you would know more than most

Blog Entries

That's was exactly the storyline. Tons of yards between the red zones, way to few scores. I know you follow them so you would know more than most
    We had a discussion on that "Bend but don't break"
    http://russellstreetreport.com/forum...reak-mean-quot last May about our D.
    Sounds like the Defences that they went up against were doing the same, playing Megatron soft and tightening up the closer they red zoned.
    If so confirms that Stafford either isn't the answer (contract would suggest otherwise) or there are still flaws on the OL (pocket time/blitz) or receiver depth (or both).
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old