Page 105 of 114 FirstFirst ... 103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,249 to 1,260 of 1367
    iggyman555 Guest

Re: Free Agent & Other Player Moves from Around the NFL

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 4m

Converted Ravens DT @BryanHall95 down to 255 pounds from about 300, says he feels like a linebacker now: http://www.baltimoresun.com/bal-rave...,6585786.story
    View summary

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    He's 180 degrees out from Joe.
    Stafford is good for fantasy franchises, but not real ones.
    While DET has many shortcomings and question marks, IIRC, Stafford has 1 career win vs. a team with a winning record.

Having said that, DET clears some cap with this deal, but they probably feel strapped to Stafford with no other realistic option on the horizon.
    I think Stafford could be much better in a real offense. Setting a NFL record for pass attempts is just plain stupid. Flags don't get any redder than that. I've never seen a team get so many yards and so little scoring production from it. Scott Linehan is way overrated.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    BryanHall 95 down to 255 pounds from about 300, says he feels like a linebacker now
    That means no # 95 yes?

Also means we not gotta see how effective he is on ST

I also know we released McAdoo when signing Darryl Smith, but I now see that Michael was further down the LB/ST list than I realized, looks like Bryant was already moving ahead of him.
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I think Stafford could be much better in a real offense. Setting a NFL record for pass attempts is just plain stupid. Flags don't get any redder than that. I've never seen a team get so many yards and so little scoring production from it. Scott Linehan is way overrated.
    and now they got reggie bush, the whole offensive scheme there is terrible...they need to run the ball and do play action off that but for some reason they chose to pass it 50 times per game...schwartz will be canned soon

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    and now they got reggie bush, the whole offensive scheme there is terrible...they need to run the ball and do play action off that but for some reason they chose to pass it 50 times per game...schwartz will be canned soon
    or quit pretending and just go to the true college spread. that's pretty much what they run anyway. Linehan can hold the big cards on the sideline

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Harbaugh says there are still a lot of guys unsigned that they are in love with:
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-in-love-with/

Any possibilities?

Our most open positions that could use depth are probably WR and CB.

At WR, Brandon Lloyd could be a solid addition. Having Smith and Lloyd could really open up the middle for Pitta and Doss.

At CB, Rashean Mathis is a guy I really like. I feel like he could benefit a lot from playing on this defense and finish his career up on a winning team. Plus adding a veteran guy to such a young secondary could really help.

We're not adding a WR, IMO.

There were better, somewhat affordable players available earlier this off season and we passed.

We have outside speed threats in Jacoby and Torrey. What we need is another sure handed strong body to go over the middle and fight in the red zone.

Blog Entries

I'm sure there are some guys on their list that may make sense late in camp, depending how the young guys are coming along. They also need to get the Leach thing settled one way or another. If they add a WR I suspect it will not be a splash but probably a good blocker and role player who can help move the chains

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Alright, I want to make one thing as clear as possible. If the Ravens are going to sign a FA WR, we all know who it is going to be. So get all other WR names out of your minds immediately.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Alright, I want to make one thing as clear as possible. If the Ravens are going to sign a FA WR, we all know who it is going to be. So get all other WR names out of your minds immediately.
    If it happens, your name certainly becomes justified lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Either this is conscious self-parody, or you've foolishly used the Kingsfield Letter Opener & Fingernail Cleaner once too often to clean wax out of your ears.

I'm going with the former...for the moment...