Page 82 of 114 FirstFirst ... 8081828384 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Tebow is speaking at FedEx forum inMemphis and it holds thousands. He can tour the south preaching and make good money

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Re: Free Agent & Other Player Moves from Around the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Tebow is speaking at FedEx forum inMemphis and it holds thousands. He can tour the south preaching and make good money
    He can do that later in life too. He can only play football for so long. The speaking and preaching will still be there when he retires. Players love this guy. What he needs is the opportunity to get on the field. I don't want him on my team but there is definitely something special about him. He's a tremendous leader and a really good person. As long as someone else has to put up with the growing pains I really hope he succeeds.

Blog Entries
    IMO if you're going to bring in Tebow as QB you need to install the spread that he ran in Florida. He's money in that offense and not very good as a drop back guy. If the team isn't committed to the spread, he's not your QB

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I will always be thankful for Tebow.

Here's a guy who has one of the worst arms in football, yet found a way to eliminate the Steelers from the playoffs by doing what? Throwing the football!
    And got us draft picks to get Dickson and Pitta (ignoring Kindle/Boldin), so yes, Tebow did us even more favors to be thankful for.
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Does anyone think he could run the read-option? I wouldn't be surprised to see Philly take a flier on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Iscull View Post
    Does anyone think he could run the read-option? I wouldn't be surprised to see Philly take a flier on him.
    I would.

They just drafted a QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Iscull View Post
    What's interesting is that there is some question about what system they'll run in Philly. While Kelly and half his staff came from college programs (only 5 from Oregon), his offensive coordinator is Pat Shurmur, he most recently of the Browns. Shumur is known to favor the West Coast offense. And they still have the receivers who fit that scheme. My guess, though, is that it will be a blend of some read option and West Coast. The guy they just drafted, Matt Barkley, is not at all a read-option QB and seems really suited to run the WCO.

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Had they cut him prior to the draft there is a chance some other team in the NFL signs him, but now you figure anyone who would consider him probably just used a draft pick on a QB. Isn't that a little dickish of the Jets?
    A bit dickish, but I also see how it makes sense not to tip your hand going into the draft. One of the reasons everyone was so surprised with the Geno Smith pick was because the Jets had so many QBs. If the Jets get rid of Tebow pre-draft, then maybe someone who wants Geno views the Jets as a risk at that spot and trade up, etc.

iggyman555 Guest

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 3m

Former Colts and Eagles OT Winston Justice is visiting the Steelers today and is scheduled to go to Cleveland on Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    A bit dickish, but I also see how it makes sense not to tip your hand going into the draft. One of the reasons everyone was so surprised with the Geno Smith pick was because the Jets had so many QBs. If the Jets get rid of Tebow pre-draft, then maybe someone who wants Geno views the Jets as a risk at that spot and trade up, etc.
    I guess the Jets figure they already paid Timmy $4MM for not doing shit, so it's not like they owed him much more.

Blog Entries

Cardinals released OG Adam Snyder.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Yeah, I seen that, I just hope the Ravens don't even think about bringing him in, he has been absolute garbage over the past two seasons.