Page 59 of 114 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast
Results 697 to 708 of 1367
  1. #697
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    8,953
    Blog Entries
    4


    @AdamSchefter: And here are the numbers: Dallas is giving QB Tony Romo a six-year extension worth $108 million, per sources.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




  2. #698

    Re: Free Agent & Other Player Moves from Around the NFL

    Annual amount about $1-2M more than I would have predicted. Guaranteed amount almost double what I would have predicted.

    Huge difference though between guarantee for injury and guarantee for skill. Lately, the media has been conflating the two or being vague about the details with their initial reports.




  3. Re: Free Agent & Other Player Moves from Around the NFL

    Raiders trade for Flynn and working on trading Carson Palmer to AZ.

    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/91...wks-matt-flynn




  4. #700
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    14,884
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Free Agent & Other Player Moves from Around the NFL

    Quote Originally Posted by MD Boy View Post
    Raiders trade for Flynn and working on trading Carson Palmer to AZ.

    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/91...wks-matt-flynn
    I don't get what people see in Flynn other than one ONE game he played well in ... but I guess it's slim pickins

    And I really don't get why a team would trade for Palmer at this point. He's expensive, he's already shown he's willing to walk away from the game, and he has no arm left. Arians is going to want a downfield attack and they think they can get that from Palmer? Someone help me out here...
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  5. #701
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    8,953
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Free Agent & Other Player Moves from Around the NFL

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    And I really don't get why a team would trade for Palmer at this point. He's expensive, he's already shown he's willing to walk away from the game, and he has no arm left. Arians is going to want a downfield attack and they think they can get that from Palmer? Someone help me out here...
    I don't get it... He was done after the injury in the playoff game.




  6. #702
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    8,953
    Blog Entries
    4
    Colt McCoy to 49ers for a 7th rd pick


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




  7. #703
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    14,884
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Free Agent & Other Player Moves from Around the NFL

    Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Colt McCoy to 49ers for a 7th rd pick


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not a bad pickup for their system. Better backup than a lot of teams have
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  8. #704

    Re: Free Agent & Other Player Moves from Around the NFL

    Colt never stood a chance in Cleveland.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"




  9. #705
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    14,884
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Free Agent & Other Player Moves from Around the NFL

    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Colt never stood a chance in Cleveland.
    they could've had RG3 and they wound up picking a running back - bwa hahahahahaha
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  10. #706
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    13,379
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Free Agent & Other Player Moves from Around the NFL

    Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Colt McCoy to 49ers for a 7th rd pick


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Colt should be thanking the football gods for that trade. He couldn't land in a better spot.
    He Who Dares.....Wins




  11. #707
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    13,379
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Free Agent & Other Player Moves from Around the NFL

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I don't get what people see in Flynn other than one ONE game he played well in ... but I guess it's slim pickins

    And I really don't get why a team would trade for Palmer at this point. He's expensive, he's already shown he's willing to walk away from the game, and he has no arm left. Arians is going to want a downfield attack and they think they can get that from Palmer? Someone help me out here...
    The Palmer trade I don't get at all. He's clearly done. It's not just his arm. His judgement is poor because he thinks he can just sling it all over.

    The Raiders are giving up very little for Flynn and there really aren't better options. That makes sense to me. What doesn't make sense is why the Seahawks with just 1 QB on the roster would move Flynn. Russell Wilson played like Superman last year but he also took a pounding. RGIII proves just how quickly a mobile QB can go down. They already made their free agency moves and don't need the cap space. Why dump Flynn if your aren't going to get much in the way of trade value?
    He Who Dares.....Wins




  12. #708

    McCoy to Niners

    Colt McCoy reportedly traded to Niners. McCoy plus a 6th round pick for the Niners' 5th and 7th.

    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/91...-49ers-sources

    We knew he was going somewhere. Wasn't expecting SF.
    I've upped my standards. Up yours.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland