Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Release Boldin.... go after Danario Alexander?

Danario Alexander is receiving his original undrafted tender from the chargers, hes a huge bargain right now.

Hes also that 6-5 receiver Joe would love

Re: Release Boldin.... go after Danario Alexander?

Quote Originally Posted by landspeed View Post
    Danario Alexander is receiving his original undrafted tender from the chargers, hes a huge bargain right now.

Hes also that 6-5 receiver Joe would love
    He's had knee problems since he was 16. He's not someone we can rely on, which is why the Chargers aren't tendering him.

For vet min? Sure. Nothing besides that.

Blog Entries

Talk about a guy who is always hurt. He's never even played more than 10 games a year

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Talk about a guy who is always hurt. He's never even played more than 10 games a year
    So you're saying he's the exact opposite compared to Boldin's toughness?

Blog Entries

Even if we keep Boldin, I think we should go after him anyway.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    He just has bad knees which is a big red flag. Probably why the Chargers aren't giving him a high tender.

Negatory on Alexander.
    Those knees cannot be trusted.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    Boldin has missed games too but nothing like Alexander. Alexander has only been able to play in about half the games he could have in his NFL career. It's very hard to take a chance on a guy like that, especially a young guy who you expect to be in top condition.

Blog Entries

The last time Boldin missed significant time was when he had his face broken by Eric Smith and the Jets.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

3 left knee ACL injuries between 2007-2008. since then hes had cartilage repair right before the 2010 draft. There may be a chronic issue down the road, but honestly youre getting a lot of talent in the meantime for pennies on the dollar. I really like Danario and what he brings. I understand the risk with signing him, but i think the talent outweighs it. a lot of value there, but at the same time, Im still not convinced we really need him.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    3 left knee ACL injuries between 2007-2008. since then hes had cartilage repair right before the 2010 draft. There may be a chronic issue down the road, but honestly youre getting a lot of talent in the meantime for pennies on the dollar. I really like Danario and what he brings. I understand the risk with signing him, but i think the talent outweighs it. a lot of value there, but at the same time, Im still not convinced we really need him.
    Tommy Streeter (who is similarly sized) could function as the same type of receiver as Alexander. We don't know yet. He made some nice plays last pre-season. Maybe he just needs a chance?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Tommy Streeter (who is similarly sized) could function as the same type of receiver as Alexander. We don't know yet. He made some nice plays last pre-season. Maybe he just needs a chance?
    thats why Im not convinced we really need him. Boldin gets released, it could be a blessing in disguise as our log jam and new offense may give these youngsters the chance they need. Doss, Thompson, Streeter, and even Reed if hes brought back I think could all get some reps.
    -JAB