Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 111213

Re: Ravens ellerbe close to deal

Quote Originally Posted by Benny8444 View Post
    We can sign a safety if Reed leaves also as we have 13M in cap space and could get more if we cut a few more players
    I think FS can be filled in the draft combined with already signing Ihedigbo. We may have to move up a few spots, but we have some picks to burn.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Some of the folks on this board are letting free agency get to them like teenagers losing their girlfriends. She was the greatest thing since sliced bread when you were together, but as soon as she leaves you for someone else, it's "good riddance to bad rubbish." (I shouldn't rag on teenagers like that--I've seen retirement-age guys act the same damn way.) I guess it's what you do to protect your ego from rejection, but it seems kind of childish.

All I have to say to Q, Paul, Dannel & anyone else who hits the road is: Thanks for everything you did to bring a Lombardi to Baltimore, sorry we couldn't work it out, have a good career & a better life. Now let's move on.
    Well said and ditto. I think all of them will have decent careers regardless, but even if they do well hear everyone call them busts and that they should have never left even though we didnt even offer some a contract. Good analogy.
    -JAB

And he's off to Miami.

Blog Entries

Pretty lame Milhouse (Ellerbe).

Blog Entries

Ellerbe aboat load of cash superbowl ring in miami...good luck