Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

We haven't signed any Key Free Agent but Flacco... Is there a Big Named FA in store?

Now that we've lost Ellerbe, and Kruger. I get the feeling We are going to bring in a big Guy, Nnamdi? Idk i just can't see us losing 2 of our 3 top priority Free Agents, and end up not making it up in anyway. Also Remember we lost Boldin in a trade.
    Lardarius "The predator" Webb

Blog Entries

Re: We haven't signed any Key Free Agent but Flacco... Is there a Big Named FA in store?

I would hate it if we signed Nnamdi.

Blog Entries

Re: We haven't signed any Key Free Agent but Flacco... Is there a Big Named FA in store?

I completely forgot about Boldin, thanks for reminding me...

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I would hate it if we signed Nnamdi.
    I can't see it happening either, but dang, we are losing guys left and right, i'm sure Ozzie has a plan, so i'm not really worried. All is well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    I completely forgot about Boldin, thanks for reminding me...
    You're welcome.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    Now that we've lost Ellerbe, and Kruger. I get the feeling We are going to bring in a big Guy, Nnamdi? Idk i just can't see us losing 2 of our 3 top priority Free Agents, and end up not making it up in anyway. Also Remember we lost Boldin in a trade.
    I that really the guy you want? A veteran ILB would be nice. DJ Williams would be a nice addition and cap friendly too.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BleedPurple92 View Post
    I can't see it happening either, but dang, we are losing guys left and right, i'm sure Ozzie has a plan, so i'm not really worried. All is well.
    If there is a plan to add a big name FA, it wont be Nnamdi. For a start we don't even need corners.

Nnamdi?

LOL

Might as well bring Deron Jenkins out of retirement at this stage of his career.

He got worked over by Jacoby Jones all game during our last game.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

I hate to say it becuase I don't want him, but I think Jake Long could be the guy. I follow all the major analysts on twitter and not once has anyone mentioned Long, unless i missed it
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

I don't see any big names being signed. We already have plenty; Ngata, Suggs, Webb, Flacco, Rice and Yanda? I think we target several veterans that can be signed in the 3, 4, 5m range. The exception to that is it would cost more for a starting LT. But there are few of them out there.

Blog Entries

Rams are going to workout Long. I hope we make a play for him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by runrayrun27 View Post
    I hate to say it becuase I don't want him, but I think Jake Long could be the guy. I follow all the major analysts on twitter and not once has anyone mentioned Long, unless i missed it
    Well aside from all the people saying the rams are the favourites for him.