Quote Originally Posted by NC Raven View Post
I actually don't think he has lost a step. He's very well conditioned and in his limited role, could probably find a way to drop 10 pounds in the offseason if he needs to, to maintain speed, and still be able to tackle. Seems plausible enough to me.

OTOH he's what, 37? Might be we can find somebody younger to grow into a similar role. Not that I don't respect what he's done, but there's a lot of quality athletes out there looking for an NFL job... he can't be that hard to replace.

As for the Denver plays, I can't say who was at fault on the kickoff TD, but the punt was entirely on Koch. The coverage was designed for the ball to be kicked left, and Koch missed his spot by 30 yards. Everybody was pulled out of their lanes, trying to adjust to the unexpected landing point, and it was easy pickin's from there.
I thought BA was resposible for Cousins doing a QB draw and scoring. If Lewis was playing,no way Cousins scores. Next man up, he has a ring and great memories from playing. His next job may be a spokes person for gay rights,not that there's anything wrong with that.