Page 19 of 58 FirstFirst ... 1718192021 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Boldin News (Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by Spider Webb View Post
    It hit him in the numbers. He should have made that catch 10 times out of 10.
    That ball was pretty much thrown in the dirt. Catchable but by no means an easy catch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ballhawk View Post
    That ball was pretty much thrown in the dirt. Catchable but by no means an easy catch.
    He split two defenders to put it where only Boldin could catch it.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Spider Webb View Post
    It hit him in the numbers. He should have made that catch 10 times out of 10.
    No question. That catch was just as accurate and catchable as Evans catch. He had to dive down for a ball 3 fett off the ground, but it was uncontested where Evans' catch was.

4. Re: Boldin News (Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Now, cut Jones, sign Moss and draft Austin.
    Good lord, get over it. Moss blows and your crowing for him is getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by sopranocorleone View Post
    There seem to be some conflicting reports.

Schefter apparently talked to Boldin and he said he hasn't been approached for a restructure of his contract:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/90...cture-contract
    Finally! Someone actually asked Q about the whole thing. From the article ...

As for his future, Boldin told Schefter that he would speak with his family before he makes any decisions, but as far as he is concerned and knows, he is planning to play for Baltimore next season under the terms of his current contract.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Finally! Someone actually asked Q about the whole thing. From the article ...
    Novel concept I guess

Quote Originally Posted by kronusthebonus View Post
    Good lord, get over it. Moss blows and your crowing for him is getting old.
    Lol... Atleast he's consistent
    "Flacco will never win a Super Bowl in my lifetime" - Lamarr Woodley, Squealers LB<-- what Flacco stares at before every game

Quote Originally Posted by drdelaware View Post
    I like Anquan but this does not warrant a 7 mil cap number for a 33 year old (In October) receiver.

Attachment 1555
    Damn didn't realize he went TEN straight games without a touchdown this season!!

Quote Originally Posted by edtude View Post
    Novel concept I guess
    We should rename this tread "Much ado about nothing"

We all know the Ravens would like to get Q's cap number less. We know Q would like another year or two prob added in return. Nothing earth shattering there and certainly nothing that would lead one to believe his release is impending

Profootball talk is like the Enquirer of football sources.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    I really think this gets overstated, the catches that supposedly bail Joe out are equal parts Joe putting the ball where Q has the best chance to catch it and Q simply not getting separation from the defender.

Out of 20-25 completed passes a game maybe 2 or 3 are Joe chucking the ball up for Q to come down with it.
    I wasn't taking anything away from Flacco, just giving props to Boldin. A lot of those grabs were Flacco trusting Boldin to come down with it in a crucial situation and he usually did.

Blog Entries

Like I said...the NFL tampering window is apparently the "window of misinformation"

I'm betting on Monday, Boldin camp will say "No pay cut" and then Ozzie will say "How about we tack on a year for x mil so it makes your number lower this year?"

And then all are happy.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Just to be concise & blunt: no Boldin = no Super Bowl repeat.

None of the guys mentioned in posts above can hold Anquan's jockstrap. More important: his chemistry with our $120 million man.

Hopefully this is just some sloppy or imaginative reporting, and it all works out with a cap-friendly extension.

:T2:
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).