Page 1 of 58 123 ... LastLast

Boldin News (Merged)

<faint>

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider Anquan Boldin was close to being released Friday, so close that a statement was being prepared by him thanking the fans for his time here

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Re: Boldin

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider Sources say Ravens haven't given up on possibility of working out an accommodation with Anquan Boldin on his contract. Fluid situation

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider

League sources confirm @alexmarvez report that the Ravens have asked Anquan Boldin to reduce his $7.531 million cap figure or be released

Blog Entries

*Gasp!* Hoping they can work something out. In Ozzie I Trust; but man, losing Boldin would be a bitter pill to swallow.
    "A lot" is a two word expression denoting a great deal or greatly, as in "I like sunshine a lot." "Alot" is a lovable imaginary grammar monster. You can love a lot; you can love an alot; you can love alots a lot; but they are not the same thing.

Blog Entries

"A lot" is a two word expression denoting a great deal or greatly, as in "I like sunshine a lot." "Alot" is a lovable imaginary grammar monster. You can love a lot; you can love an alot; you can love alots a lot; but they are not the same thing.

Blog Entries

Sometimes the best moves are the ones that "almost" happen (Jason Garrett, Brock Marion). Here's hoping they get something worked out.

Well, any hopes of repeating will certainly exit, stage left, after this decision comes true! The Man who was co-MVP throughout the ENTIRE playoff run, is being asked to take a pay cut?!?!?!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

I think I may vomit!

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider One source on Boldin: 'Unless something dramatic happens, it's an absolute done deal that Anquan will be released.' We'll see. Still time

Certainly an interesting development, though not totally out of the blue. Still, as they're so willing to go full brinksmanship, the Ravens must've calculated they're okay without him. If Ed doesn't return and Ayanbadejo is cut, then suddenly there are very few over 30s.

Makes you wonder what they're planning to do with Leach and Jacoby - is it just some space clearing or a vet purge of sorts.

The Ravens would be at what, $18 million cap space or so pre-RFAs?

Horrible decision IMHO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    Ahhh, yes, PFT, always the reliable NFL source, who censors anti-Steeler talk - in PFT we trust...now that makes me vomit!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton