Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: Where will Kruger play next year?

allegedly Titans are looking for big name pass rusher - not sure Kruger is a big name or again, if he'd fit in the 4-3

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...e-pass-rusher/

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Formerly Carpetbaggerville (IND) --now back in MD
    Blog Entries

Browns/Jets/Colts. Maybe Redskins. Basically the usual suspects that like to pilfer our guys.

Blog Entries

Buffalo or Indianapolis.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

If I were him, I'd head to the Colts.

That's a really insane amount of money. Obviously there are teams out there who envision him as a full-time player. Hard to imagine that earlier this season, both Kruger and Ellerbe were players where we were waiting to see if the light would come on. Now they're the hottest players at their positions on the open market.

And good for them. I'm proud to see them joining the tradition of outstanding Baltimore Raven defenders that proved to be dominant superstars after signing for big money with other teams to get out from the shadow of the stars we kept. Guys like Edgerton Hartwell, Bart Scott, Adalius Thomas, Dawan Landry, Gary Baxter, Haruki Nakamura, Tom Zbikowski, Will Demps, Anthony Weaver, Kelly Gregg, Dwan Edwards, and Jarret Johnson.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I'm going to say Cleveland. They have plenty of cap space, new ownership and they're switching to a 3-4 defense. Plus they like to take players from Baltimore when they can.

Any other guesses?
    I'm guessing the same exact thing. The Browns are going to pay whatever it takes to get Kruger and Mike Wallace. They'll justify this by saying they are helping their team and hurting their division opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Werewolf View Post
    Browns/Jets/Colts. Maybe Redskins. Basically the usual suspects that like to pilfer our guys.
    True, we'll have to sign a Texan to get even.