Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

OT: Richard Sherman just detroyed Bayless

Richard Sherman to Skip Bayless: "In my 24 years of life, I'm better at life than you. I'm better than you. You are ignorant, pompous, egotistical...And I'm gonna crush you on air in front of everybody bc I'm tired of it."

Re: OT: Richard Sherman just detroyed Bayless

Sizzle has schooled him so many times - nice to see others get in on the act.

Blog Entries

I love Richard Sherman, he's Seattle's version of Suggs. When he went up and got the pic then tweeted it with Brady "You mad bro?" That shit was awesome, I hope he does destroy Bayless.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    I love Richard Sherman, he's Seattle's version of Suggs. When he went up and got the pic then tweeted it with Brady "You mad bro?" That shit was awesome, I hope he does destroy Bayless.
    That's exactly what I thought. He reminds me of Suggs.

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    Sizzle has schooled him so many times - nice to see others get in on the act.
    It's just more money in Skip's pocket. Why do you think Suggs keeps getting invited back? Because Skip likes to get B-slapped? No, because people like to watch him get B-slapped. Suggs wins the "argument", Skip wins the ratings game.

People still watch Bayless?

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    It's just more money in Skip's pocket. Why do you think Suggs keeps getting invited back? Because Skip likes to get B-slapped? No, because people like to watch him get B-slapped. Suggs wins the "argument", Skip wins the ratings game.
    Pretty much. I think everyone with half a brain knows it's all for entertainment. I don't think Skip even believes half the crap he spews.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    People still watch Bayless?
    I don't. Makes me want to punch the TV.

Blog Entries

Skip is a paid troll. It was just entertaining watching Sherman troll the troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Skip is a paid troll. It was just entertaining watching Sherman troll the troll.
    If Skip didn't have people like Sherman, he'd have to train people to act like Sherman. It's WWWF where the guys sit in the chairs instead of hitting each other with them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Sherman has a big mouth but is able to back it up. Which is exactly what Suggs does. It's amazing how Bayless continues to get schooled by these pro athletes 30 years younger than him.

Blog Entries

agreed; he'll take any controversial position and try to make it sound like he's right. I guess it makes for good TV but I don't watch it.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!