Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Blog Entries

Re: RSR Mock Draft 2.0 - Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post
    Lots of great talent still on the board for the 31st and 32nd picks. I have the following players still on the board w/1st round grades: Damontre Moore, Kawann Short, Matt Elam, DeAndre Hopkins, Johnathan Hankins, and Alex Okafor.

Elam seems like the slam dunk pick for the 49ers with Goldson on his way out... the Ravens would then have their choice of a number of good prospects at positions of need.
    I took more with the Steelers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    I took more with the Steelers.
    Oh, so you did. D'oh! The other 5 guys are still there, though. Hopkins and Elam would be my top two.

Went with Cyprien from the Niners, Goldson is gone, Whitner isnt very good, Cyprien is a hybrid safety that could help at either spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Carey View Post
    Went with Cyprien from the Niners, Goldson is gone, Whitner isnt very good, Cyprien is a hybrid safety that could help at either spot.
    Agreed I like it. Hoping Baltimore takes him if he's on the board at this spot
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Thanks wicked, totally missed Elam to San Fran, Oh well, they got their safeties of the future lol

Imo the best spot for Te'o is in a 3-4 defense as the mike, the chargers have a gaping hole there with Spikes released. Put a rangy guy beside him and let Te'o call the game, use his good instincts, etc. and he'll have a long solid career.

Went with Menelik Watson for the Seahawks to play RT, has the athleticism to handle speed rushers and get to the 2nd level but the physicality to fit into what they do running the football

Quote Originally Posted by Carey View Post
    Went with Menelik Watson for the Seahawks to play RT, has the athleticism to handle speed rushers and get to the 2nd level but the physicality to fit into what they do running the football
    That's a really, really solid pick. Watson reportedly has a 1st round grade from numerous league sources. To get him in the 2nd is a great move and should really stabilize their offense. RT was a weak spot for them last season, now they'll be even better running the ball and Wilson will have more time to get the ball to his upgraded WR corps.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post
    That's a really, really solid pick. Watson reportedly has a 1st round grade from numerous league sources. To get him in the 2nd is a great move and should really stabilize their offense. RT was a weak spot for them last season, now they'll be even better running the ball and Wilson will have more time to get the ball to his upgraded WR corps.
    That was my thought process, talent wise he's a gigantic upgrade at RT and they can expand the passing game until they have someone more capable on that side.

Recent picks i really like are the Thomas pick for Washington, when is the last time they had a true centerfielder? Also the Cincy pick of Franklin i love, size of a scat back but runs like a feature back. A less powerful MJD