Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 1984...?

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    How much support do you think she will really get considering they basically blamed Benghazi on her?

I like Rand Paul as well.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Who's "they"? The Dems didn't blame her for shit.

She did no wrong in the eyes of the Dems.

She's getting the nomination.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    He is still going!

I'll say right now, even though it's a few years away, I a donating to his campaign if he runs. Even over Rubio who I think communicates just a wee bit better.
    Still going .....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post

Didnt Obama and some of his clan point their fingers at her for failing to recognize the indicators?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Re: 1984...?

shell be a 70 year old women by then. There may be rumors, but in 4 years she may not even be up for it. hell she might not even be alive. with the black cloud over her regardless of the "Dems" stance, its not even for sure that she wins it if she does want it. I doubt id vote for her unless theres literally no other candidate remotely worthy.

Rand Paul vs Rubio, I dont much care for Rubio. I like Ron Paul, but I think Rand doesnt really follow his thoughts that closely. I still hope Johnson runs for libertarian again and gets more attention this time around.
    -JAB

The hearings were a white wash and blame went to everybody and nobody in State. Then she went on 60 Minutes and said the buck stopped with her and she was back in everyone's good graces.

She will be 68, not 70, by the time the next election is done.

She's already bought up domain names and has an office space carved out in DC.

Point being is that she's running and she's wildly popular on the left. If that holds true for three years, she wins the primary with ease.

Paul made a serious statement today.

People actually took notice.
    I noticed that he got lambasted pretty good by both sides. It goes to show you how far we come (fallen) as a free society when a Senator gets blasted for having the gall to insist "that the American government answer some basic questions about how, when, where, and under what circumstances it thinks it has the right to kill its own citizens".

(Quoted statement from Reason.com blog about his filibuster: http://reason.com/blog/2013/03/07/3-...s-standwithran)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    I noticed that he got lambasted pretty good by both sides. It goes to show you how far we come (fallen) as a free society when a Senator gets blasted for having the gall to insist "that the American government answer some basic questions about how, when, where, and under what circumstances it thinks it has the right to kill its own citizens".

(Quoted statement from Reason.com blog about his filibuster: http://reason.com/blog/2013/03/07/3-...s-standwithran)
    The left was going to mock him regardless.

The establishment right (McCain, Graham, et all), true to their form, did the same. Very reminiscent to the an upstart Reagan or a certain governor of Arkansas that nobody thought would amount to anything.