Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My 1-on-1 interview with Ray Lewis III

Hey #RavenNation !!! I thought I would share to you my exclusive featured interview with Ray Lewis III!

http://russellstreetreport.com/kidz-...ray-lewis-iii/

Hope you all enjoy.

Would you like to see Ray get drafted by the Ravens in 3 years??

Re: My 1-on-1 interview with Ray Lewis III

I've been training with a Hank Aaron.

Seriously though, I'm hoping for big things from the guy.

Blog Entries

I think it's going to be important for Ravens fans to remember...RL3 is not Ray Lewis. See already that he's not slated to play LB...could be RB, WR, or DB. Also, get the feeling from the interview he's going to take much a different path than his father.

If we drafted him, it'd be a neat story, but we shouldn't expect anything other than what we see on film.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Great interview Joe.

Thanks, Captain!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    I think it's going to be important for Ravens fans to remember...RL3 is not Ray Lewis. See already that he's not slated to play LB...could be RB, WR, or DB. Also, get the feeling from the interview he's going to take much a different path than his father.

If we drafted him, it'd be a neat story, but we shouldn't expect anything other than what we see on film.
    Agreed. Everyone wanted Jarret Payton to be just like Walter and he barely hung onto a ST's spot with the Titans for a few years.

Look at Duron Carter (Chris Carter's son), he bounced from Ohio State to Alabama to Florida Atlantic.

People see great player's kids and think they are going to be just as good as Dad.

Other than the Matthews family, it is rare.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by GaTechRavens View Post
    I've been training with a Hank Aaron.

Seriously though, I'm hoping for big things from the guy.
    Hahahahaha
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold

Blog Entries

I don't think anyone is really expecting him to be like Ray Lewis, just take it as a possibility that he could end up being a good player in college and could get drafted by the Ravens. We'll see over the next few years what he can do in the ACC.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I don't think anyone is really expecting him to be like Ray Lewis, just take it as a possibility that he could end up being a good player in college and could get drafted by the Ravens. We'll see over the next few years what he can do in the ACC.
    You know damn well there are going to be fans out there who are going to think less of the kid if he doesnt perform close to what Dad did on the field.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    You know damn well there are going to be fans out there who are going to think less of the kid if he doesnt perform close to what Dad did on the field.

Of course there are going to be a lot of them, but I doubt many of them post here. This board is generally filled with people who know what they're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Of course there are going to be a lot of them, but I doubt many of them post here. This board is generally filled with people who know what they're talking about.
    This isn't like baseball where you can burn a 30th round pick on one of your legend's high school graduate and try to convince him to bypass college. Every draft pick in the NFL draft is precious. And I'd imagine that if he was a draft pick candidate that we'd have 31 other teams competing with us. The last thing that we want to do is reach for somebody.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastergenius View Post
    This isn't like baseball where you can burn a 30th round pick on one of your legend's high school graduate and try to convince him to bypass college. Every draft pick in the NFL draft is precious. And I'd imagine that if he was a draft pick candidate that we'd have 31 other teams competing with us. The last thing that we want to do is reach for somebody.

Didn't the Ravens do something like that for JO's little brother?