Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Steeler fans trash Ray Rice for anti-bullying campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by DrUnk View Post
    What do you expect from a bunch of inbred douchenozzles?
    /end thread
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    it's kinda like watching the evangelist on TV; if you don't like it, change the channel ;)
    :word

Not sure why anyone would bother to continue to go there if it bothers you so much.

Especially now, there's not going to be a lot good said - that's just the nature of most message boards - so why subject yourself to it?
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    That one guy seems to be really pissed that Rice called out (I don't even think it was a real "call out") Hines Ward for his DUI via a tweet, but he didn't tweet about Kindle/Moeller's DUI's.

As if because he didn't tweet about them, he condones it.

And then he's been trying to make it out to be like Rice doesn't do anything about bullying other than some facebook posts when Ray has started a "Ray of Hope" Outreach program as well as things like partnering up with other companies to get proceeds to be forwarded to anti bullying programs (I believe one was a TShirt designer).

Funny stuff...
    Not that a professional football player that a lot of kids look up to using a public platform just to forcefully say that bulllying isn't cool wouldn't classify as "doing something," though.

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    :word

Not sure why anyone would bother to continue to go there if it bothers you so much.

Especially now, there's not going to be a lot good said - that's just the nature of most message boards - so why subject yourself to it?
    This.

I never got why people did this.
    Self appointed Ravens SuperFan in the southern hemisphere/New Zealand.