Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Steeler fans trash Ray Rice for anti-bullying campaign.

Saw on Steelernation.com that they have a thread that bashes Ray Rice for his anti-bullying campaign. Can't beleive it, so pissed. I posted on here about it. I can understand not liking the Ravens as a team, but to HATE someone because he is a Raven and for a great cause is crazy.

Re: Steeler fans trash Ray Rice for anti-bullying campaign.

What do you expect from a bunch of inbred douchenozzles?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DrUnk View Post
    What do you expect from a bunch of inbred douchenozzles?
    :word

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

it's kinda like watching the evangelist on TV; if you don't like it, change the channel ;)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Not surprising, considering one of the great past times for those hillbillies is picking the weakest, smallest of the herd and "bullying" him into squealing like a pig.

Blog Entries

There's this...but the vast majority are begrudingly admitting Ray Rice is class...

http://www.steelernation.com/forums/...4497-hate-the-[FILTH]er-on-the-field-but-Ray-Rice-is-class

Is this what you were talking about???
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Toluca--
    Can you give a link? Went to the forum and don't see that thread. Thanks!

Blog Entries

We didn't exactly like Hiney Ward especially when he almost broke Reed's neck. They hate us and we hate them. I didn't congratulate them when they won the SB. I more or less grinded my teeth and bit the bullet.

That one guy seems to be really pissed that Rice called out (I don't even think it was a real "call out") Hines Ward for his DUI via a tweet, but he didn't tweet about Kindle/Moeller's DUI's.

As if because he didn't tweet about them, he condones it.

And then he's been trying to make it out to be like Rice doesn't do anything about bullying other than some facebook posts when Ray has started a "Ray of Hope" Outreach program as well as things like partnering up with other companies to get proceeds to be forwarded to anti bullying programs (I believe one was a TShirt designer).

Funny stuff...
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    There's this...but the vast majority are begrudingly admitting Ray Rice is class...

http://www.steelernation.com/forums/...4497-hate-the-[FILTH]er-on-the-field-but-Ray-Rice-is-class

Is this what you were talking about???
    That's all I could find also. Nothing to see there, a few hating posters. My wish is we don't turn into the fans everyone hates because we won. Let the haters hate and stay classy.

I stopped reading that thread when I got to the part where Mendenhall is called a superior back to Ray Rice.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    That one guy seems to be really pissed that Rice called out (I don't even think it was a real "call out") Hines Ward for his DUI via a tweet, but he didn't tweet about Kindle/Moeller's DUI's.

As if because he didn't tweet about them, he condones it.

And then he's been trying to make it out to be like Rice doesn't do anything about bullying other than some facebook posts when Ray has started a "Ray of Hope" Outreach program as well as things like partnering up with other companies to get proceeds to be forwarded to anti bullying programs (I believe one was a TShirt designer).

Funny stuff...
    He also seems pissed that the Steelers charity doesn't get publicity. Cry. Me. A River.