Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: What does a Super Bowl MVP eat right after signing his contract?

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Then he took the bus home... Bc
    That made me lol! :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Sweet & Sour.
    /Thread.
    Self appointed Ravens SuperFan in the southern hemisphere/New Zealand.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas--unless you're a Mormon on a bender, I'd wager ;). Shoot, the LDS invented "total information awareness" back in the 1800s--to keep tabs on their own members.And how many hundreds of Tsikken Nougats would one need to consume to take in a gram of it? Far more than needed to trip the barf-trigger all by itself IMHO.
    So he's in no danger of a heart attack while scarfing.

As Beau might put it, Enlève-toi en haut, François.
    Unless his craving for McNuggets is as strong as this chick's, I man gal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...ets-age-2.html

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    I'd rather him eat at McDonald's then take his liver for a workout at a bar.
    Not really. Millions die each year from atherosclerosis. Not so many from liver ailments.

I hope that eating at McD's is not part of his regular diet. In-season, Ravens players diets are well-monitored in the cafeteria at the Castle. If you ever get an opportunity for a tour, it's worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens44 View Post
    I just had a bucket of lard and I'm fine...I can still run a forty under 7 seconds...no problem...well, as long as it isn't into the wind.
    I sure hope you are just pulling our legs. That's the most disgusting thing posted here since someone posted about piles of cigarette butts. You do know that saturated fats cling to your artery walls, even with low cholesterol counts and exercise. Obesity and heart attacks ... thanks McDonalds.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Not really. Millions die each year from atherosclerosis. Not so many from liver ailments.

I hope that eating at McD's is not part of his regular diet. In-season, Ravens players diets are well-monitored in the cafeteria at the Castle. If you ever get an opportunity for a tour, it's worthwhile.
    Arteriosclerosis can be caused by any number of things, fatty food only being one of them, and is often times simply genetic.

Some folks cannot sniff bad food as it reacts to them in these negative ways. Me, I can enjoy the occasional fast food run, and it doesn't do squat to my blood pressure, cholesterol level, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    I sure hope you are just pulling our legs. That's the most disgusting thing posted here since someone posted about piles of cigarette butts. You do know that saturated fats cling to your artery walls, even with low cholesterol counts and exercise. Obesity and heart attacks ... thanks McDonalds.
    So it's McDonald's fault. Just like it's the guns fault people get shot. Or it's the spoons fault people eat too much. Or the car's fault people die in drunk driving accidents.

The idiot at the other end of those devises is to blame, not the devices themselves.

This is seriously an issue? Oh boy. :grbac:

Hey, Flacco was eating pizza when he found out about the contract - has anyone bashed him for that yet? Because he's only supposed to be eating salads and fruit all the time, right?

Blog Entries

Hey man, I'm just having a little fun. JOe can eat whatever he wants, but speaking of salads, Jimmy Smith was interviewed in a restaurant during a show televised from there before his draft. I forget the name of the show but these guys were eating steaks and fries and had desert and all Jimmy had was a salad and no desert. Now that's healthy eating. Just saying you know. Joe obviously has a great athlete's body that just got him zillions. It's common knowlege that McDonalds isn't too good for anyone on a consistent basis.

I came into some money after an accident case, it was the biggest case the firm had at the time. We went to Little Italy to celebrate and I had a lot more than just a salad. Just saying,ya know.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 03-05-2013 at 06:23 PM.

How many NFL players do their own cooking? How many even know how to boil water?

Not a knock - cooking is not in their wheelhouse - eating is.

A professional athlete can stand to eat some McNuggets.

I think he'll be okay.

I guarantee somebody here will use this as a reason for why Joe sucks when he inevitably makes a mistake next season.

Joe throws interception... "Yeah well if he wasn't so busy at the drive through maybe he could study his playbook. The grease from his food must have made the ball slip out".

Some people here are overboard.

Blog Entries

what a boring guy... hope he eats better when camp starts, I don't even eat McDonalds unless it's an occasional egg mcmuffin

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

The day after last year's loss to the Pats, Joe ordered pizza without any topping. This year he said, "Pepperoni, anchovies, and mushrooms all over the pie!" Now that's a Super Bowl winning QB... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    This is seriously an issue? Oh boy. :grbac:

Hey, Flacco was eating pizza when he found out about the contract - has anyone bashed him for that yet? Because he's only supposed to be eating salads and fruit all the time, right?
    One meal at McDonalds and all of a sudden his diet is in question.

SMH.

Leaving aside how silly this debate even is, has no one hear ever been involved in the kind of elite training regime these athletes live by? I was back in my highschool and very brief (and totally unsuccessful) college wrestling career and there are what is known as "cheat days" where you don't have to stick to your diet and get to eat a junk meal or two.

Guys like Ray Lewis had candy cheat days where he'd eat entire bags of skittles, The Rock had one he posted on twitter where he had three stacks of pancakes, three personal pizzas and an entire cake. And Super Olympian Mike Phelps' were legendarily huge.

One meal at McDonalds, or even a few a month, is no more indicative of a bad diet regimen than any of that.

But people need to bash Joe for something and he hasn't had a bad game since Denver in the regular season so I guess this is it now.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron