Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Any of these prospects worth grabbing??

I'm admittedly biased, but I'd be surprised if Nuk Hopkins isn't the best WR to come out of this class. He screamed 'NFL receiver' the last two seasons the same way that Dwayne Allen screamed 'NFL tight end' his last two. Some guys just have it.

The game against LSU reflects really well on him. As stout a defense as you'll find in college football, and Sammy Watkins was knocked out in the first offensive series. So Hopkins was the guy for LSU to key on, and everyone knew it. Even with an uncharacteristic drop or two, he torched that secondary to the tune of 13 catches for 191 yards and 2 TDs.

Last edited by Mizerooskie; 03-05-2013 at 03:28 AM.

Blog Entries

DeAndre Hopkins is vastly underrated.

Yeah, I'm writing as we speak about Hopkins. I think the guy is ready. If he falls and Minter, Austin, or other top 2 propects on Ozzie's board aren't there, I think Hopkins is the guy.
    Don't sleep on Robert Woods either. I'll insert him in my article as well. Tremendous year at USC and had a FANTASTIC Combine outing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    If it is between those two...Austin all the way.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Yeah, I've felt that Minter is the best ILB in this draft, but Tavon Austin is a prospect on another level. If he were even three inches taller, he might be considered the best prospect in this draft.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Mizerooskie View Post
    I'm admittedly biased, but I'd be surprised if Nuk Hopkins isn't the best WR to come out of this class. He screamed 'NFL receiver' the last two seasons the same way that Dwayne Allen screamed 'NFL tight end' his last two. Some guys just have it.

The game against LSU reflects really well on him. As stout a defense as you'll find in college football, and Sammy Watkins was knocked out in the first offensive series. So Hopkins was the guy for LSU to key on, and everyone knew it. Even with an uncharacteristic drop or two, he torched that secondary to the tune of 13 catches for 191 yards and 2 TDs.

Agreed. Hopkins dominated that game. What I really liked about it was how clutch he was when his team needed it. Absolutely put the team on his back.