Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Ravens Free Agent Possible Add / Drops

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaRaven View Post
    Chargers didnt tender Danario Alexander with a 1st or 2nd rd tender. If the Ravens signed Alexander then losing Boldin wouldn't feel as bad. Hopefully we can keep Q though.
    What? They didn't?! Did he get the low tender?
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"

Alexander has had knee problems since he was a teenager. No way he holds up for 16-20 games.
    "On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the Draft

Settle down. John Harbaugh and Joe Flacco's Baltimore Ravens can beat any team, anywhere.

Having fun talking football and tech stuff on Twitter @BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

For one year only, I'd still trade Dickson for Alexander straight up.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    For one year only, I'd still trade Dickson for Alexander straight up.
    So would I. I think anybody would do that, honestly... Dickson is a player without a role for the Ravens. He does the same things Pitta does, but not as well, and that makes him nothing more than a backup for us. Alexander is at least a dynamic talent, whether he can stay healthy or not.

Know it's WNST but:

Ryan Chell ‏@RyanChell87
    Ravens have not asked Vonta Leach to take a paycut as of yet, source told me. Has not even heard from team: "Not a peep," source said.

That could mean anything of course, including outright cut and staying at same level.

Blog Entries
    GOTA - your boy Doucet is going to be released from AZ.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com

Blog Entries

I keep telling you guys. Leach is the best at his position. Thee best, there is no one better. Just as much as Joe and the fans want Boldin here, Rice and Montgomery want Leach here. He gives you an added dimension that teams like New England lack when they need to muscle up on teams. They are only one dimensional. They use their two TEs and Welker, before running the ball off of it. If one of those pieces is missing, their offense falls to pieces, as we just saw.

We don't want the same thing to happen here.

Blog Entries

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...le-linebacker/

Could Nick Roach be a potential target?

-Arnold Schwarzenegger

Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.

Blog Entries

By the way, there are about a dozen CBs on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...le-linebacker/

Could Nick Roach be a potential target?
    My buddies a huge Bears fan and was extremely high on Roach. I don't know much, but he's a pretty educated fan so I would feel pretty good about getting him
    Formerly runrayrun27

Twitter: @cjacks17

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by runrayrun27 View Post
    My buddies a huge Bears fan and was extremely high on Roach. I don't know much, but he's a pretty educated fan so I would feel pretty good about getting him
    I grew up in Chicago and still have love for the Bears. I try to catch most their games. Roach is a good player and viable option if Ellerbe is not back
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

How about Roach next to Ellerbe? If Boldin ends up getting cut, it could be possible.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    How about Roach next to Ellerbe? If Boldin ends up getting cut, it could be possible.
    I think we'll only grab one FA LB...I think it's very likely we draft one this year with a little more strength in pass D. If Ellerbe re-signs, we'll move onto to other areas. If he leaves, we'll grab a vet LB in FA.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    I think we'll only grab one FA LB...I think it's very likely we draft one this year with a little more strength in pass D. If Ellerbe re-signs, we'll move onto to other areas. If he leaves, we'll grab a vet LB in FA.
    Yeah I agree. If Ellerbe is re-signed though, I think in the end, I'd rather just draft someone athletic to play next to him. Kevin Reddick in the 3rd round sounds nice.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    That is what I was thinking.

Then draft Reddick or someone like that in the mid rounds.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner

-Arnold Schwarzenegger