1. Re: All Things Draft:

LET'S GO RAVENS

Blog Entries

Re: All Things Draft:

Nice pick bro

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Arthur Brown
    If Arthur Brown is the first pick I hope it is on Friday. Depending on how the QBs play out the pick might have significant trade value. Especially if there is a Nassib or Geno Smith still on the board.

Someone's gonna reach a bit for Brown. CIN or MIN I'm thinking.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Someone's gonna reach a bit for Brown. CIN or MIN I'm thinking.
    cant agree with that being called a reach at all. Best MLB in the draft IMO.

Disclaimer, I've never took the time to watch ogleetree

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    cant agree with that being called a reach at all. Best MLB in the draft IMO.

Disclaimer, I've never took the time to watch ogleetree
    He looks to be the best in the class, but I don't think he's FRV IMO that's all.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

http://walterfootball.com/draft2013rumorsteams_1.php

April 18: "Manti Te'o would be in play for the Ravens at No. 32 overall, sources said, but I don't see a scenario developing where they take him -- if they can get value moving up for a left tackle that's in play, receivers could make sense here and they like LSU inside linebacker Kevin Minter very much, too, though he has a second-round grade." - Jason La Canfora
    Mmm. Can't say I'm thrilled.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post

I wouldn't mind them taking Manti Te'o since he has some intangibles, will have a chip on his shoulder... but I don't understand all this Kevin Minter love. He looks like a late 2nd round pick, at best. Arthur Brown and Alec Ogletree are the guys I'd want at 32, or DeAndre Hopkins/Keenan Allen.

Blog Entries

Well Cosell thinks Minter is great and seems to rate him a lot higher than Te'o. Look, I'm not a huge Minter fan myself, but I don't understand the hate for this guy. He seems to be high on a lot of teams boards, and a lot of scouts seem to like him, so he's obviously got something. Just watch the Florida and A&M games, he looked like a star in those games.

Also, I find it interesting how they are considering trading up for a LT, I just wonder by how much. Would they really want to give up that much by moving up for Lane Johnson?

Really don't see the ravens 1) moving up to take Johnson, or 2) taking a player at 32 that THEY have as a 2nd round player. They will trade down or take a higher rated player. Jason La Canfora is just guessing there.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    He looks to be the best in the class, but I don't think he's FRV IMO that's all.
    FRV? Would yous take Ogleetree at 32? I'm not going to bother looking at him unless we pick him, but I know his athleticism and ceiling are off the charts, but he seems to have big bust potential as well, due to not being able to do the little things right, but that will take time just being new to the position and all.

1. Get drafted (and um...ANY round is good considering where you've been)
    2. Thank whatever family you have
    3. Thank God...symbolically or verbially, which ever is "cool" to you, and
    4. Tweet and text all night long FROM THE SOLITUDE OF YOUR OWN ROOM.

But how about NOT doing this...

http://instagram.com/p/YfR-t8mM7f/#

@BigPlayReceiver