Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3435363738 ... LastLast

Re: All Things Draft:

Dane Brugler ‏@dpbrugler 6m
    1) The top center prospect? Might be #Colorado OL David Bakhtiari…played LT and RT in college, but several teams like him most at center
    Add another guy to the list that can play multiple positions. This would explain why we (and others) have interest in him.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Would anyone take a flyer on Keenan Allen if he were to drop to 32?

Cossell compared him to Reggie Wayne when he came out.

I like him, but there is something about him that makes me not think of him as a first rounder...I'm concerned about his lack of explosiveness.
    That sounds like Reggie Wayne, does a lot of things well, but nothing wows you on film. He just smoothly gets it done.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

The one thing that worries me about Kennan Allen is the fact that he for whatever reasons falls over a hell of a lot. I liked pretty much everything about his film, but every time he gets a first down, he'll fall over almost every time, you'd liek to see him try to run to get more yards after the catch.

Looks like some real interest in Juszczyk

Harvard Fullback Visited Ravens

Even though they have one of the NFL's best fullbacks – Vonta Leach – on their roster, the Ravens are doing their due diligence with college fullback prospects.

Harvard fullback Kyle Juszczyk, a mid-to-late-round target, visited the Ravens, according to The Sun.

He was didn't attend the NFL combine, but ran a 4.71-second, 40-yard dash at his pro day workout, notched a 37-inch vertical leap and benched pressed 225 pounds 24 times.
    Juszczyk also played tight end last year, catching 52 passes for 706 yards and eight touchdowns.*
    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Watching Earl Wolff tape and my immediate reaction is...slow to react and often takes false steps while diagnosing.
    Not sure if its the BC game or his every day. Could lead me to ask, "how much film does this guy watch?"
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Looks like some real interest in Juszczyk

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    What an additional weapon he could be if he shows that he can block on this level, would give Joe another checkdown option that could do a little more after the catch as well options it provides in the play action game as well as moving him around.

From today's (4/16) presser (Ozzie, Eric, John and Joe Horitz)

FWIW, Ozzie and Eric don't see Te'o's "girlfriend" situation as an issue at all. They disagree with the common media line that the situation was an issue at all. What was the issue? It wasn't a DUI. It wasn't abuse/assault. Harbs said they researched Te'o's character, family and background and are comfortable with Te'o.

Ozzie: There's a safety in each round that they could take.
    Joe Horitz: Very good WR value in mid-rounds.
    Ozzie: We have had open comms with McKinnie. Would like him back. It's a process. McKinnie or KO at LT to open the season. [Ozzie did NOT mention Oher ].
    Harbs: Webb is on schedule for his recovery, maybe even ahead of schedule.
    Ozzie: Me, John and Eric started talking about the 2013 Ravens back in October.

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Ozzie: Me, John and Eric started talking about the 2013 Ravens back in October.
    Just another way to say that they know a ton more about the draft and the players in it than all of us combined. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by ursula View Post
    Just another way to say that they know a ton more about the draft and the players in it than all of us combined. ;)
    lol...yup

@BigPlayReceiver

Aaron Wilson‏@RavensInsider2m
    Richmond safety Cooper Taylor visited Ravens, Seahawks, Raiders, Bills: http://www.baltimoresun.com/bal-rich...,5953489.story
    Been tracking this kid. He's bigger than some TEs. Minimal tape on him and its very grainy. Would love to have him on the back-end.

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Been tracking this kid. He's bigger than some TEs. Minimal tape on him and its very grainy. Would love to have him on the back-end.
    Love his potential from what i've seen, your right tho, not much quality tape on him

Cooper Taylor moves extremely well for someone who is 6'5. What round is he projected?
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB