Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast

Re: All Things Draft:

I think DeAndre Hopkins could really be Boldin's replacement. Great size and really strong hands. He mostly plays outside, but I could see him being a coverage nightmare in the slot
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by runrayrun27 View Post
    I think DeAndre Hopkins could really be Boldin's replacement. Great size and really strong hands. He mostly plays outside, but I could see him being a coverage nightmare in the slot
    I think he's going to be gone by #32. Too many teams ahead of us with WR needs.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Definite possibility. His range is wide. Middle of the 1st -> middle of the 2nd
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Arthur brown ran a 4.58 40 and was meant to be terrific in drills

My other choice for pick 32.

Brown, armstead, Cyprien, three guys I've been pushing for a while now.

In fact, I've even said brown will be the first MLB of the board

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Arthur brown ran a 4.58 40 and was meant to be terrific in drills

My other choice for pick 32.

Brown, armstead, Cyprien, three guys I've been pushing for a while now.

In fact, I've even said brown will be the first MLB of the board
    I would love it if we draft Arthur Brown, I hope he's on the Ravens radar.

Finally someone on this board agrees with me! Lol

Blog Entries

Considering the guys we lost, and all the picks we have, Ozzie has a lot of ammo to maneuver around.
    Here's something OT : would anyone consider moving Upshaw to ILB and McClain (if healthy) to OLB ?
    Might improve both their productivity...maybe (?) What do you think... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Considering the guys we lost, and all the picks we have, Ozzie has a lot of ammo to maneuver around.
    Here's something OT : would anyone consider moving Upshaw to ILB and McClain (if healthy) to OLB ?
    Might improve both their productivity...maybe (?) What do you think... Bc
    Not a chance. Upshaw is way to big and wouldn't be able to drop back into coverage. Plus, his bread and butter is at OLB. Why change that?

As for McClain, I wouldn't mind moving him back to OLB where I thought he actually played better his rookie year. Although, we have no depth at ILB so probably not.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iscull View Post
    Not a chance. Upshaw is way to big and wouldn't be able to drop back into coverage. Plus, his bread and butter is at OLB. Why change that?

As for McClain, I wouldn't mind moving him back to OLB where I thought he actually played better his rookie year. Although, we have no depth at ILB so probably not.
    You're probably right, and I was grasping at straws. I just didn't see McClain at ILB early on, and thought he'd fit better on the outside... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    You're probably right, and I was grasping at straws. I just didn't see McClain at ILB early on, and thought he'd fit better on the outside... Bc
    No worries. It is going to take a while IMO to see what Oz is going to do with the LB situation. He usually takes his time to make his moves, but it should be exciting when he does. I'm pulling for Rolando.

TE Bennett to CHI pushes Eifert one notch closer to #32.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Finally someone on this board agrees with me! Lol
    I've been with you since the start! I'm all for signing Dan Connor and drafting Brown, looks like the fast instinctive LB we need.