Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: All Things Draft:

I'll join the mock as well. I'll take San Fran and St. Louis if no one has called them.

Blog Entries
    I think it would be a lot more fun if we were randomly assigned teams rather than picking who we want.

Makes it more interesting because you may get a team that you dont know much about.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

If yous want ill number every team and yous can message me numbers when yous have the spots filled

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I think it would be a lot more fun if we were randomly assigned teams rather than picking who we want.

Makes it more interesting because you may get a team that you dont know much about.

I agree, however you guys decide it is cool tho. I can take whoever's left over, kinda want the challenge of a couple random teams lol

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

Valid point. When can we start this?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iscull View Post

Valid point. When can we start this?
    If runray and/or leach want to get it going...today?

I dont have the time right now to get it going.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I'll take a team as well if needed. I know I don't post much, but I'm on all the time.

I'll post the thread at 3pm ET (in 3 hours), give a few more hours for people to commit.

I will randomly assign the posters to teams, please don't be upset if you get 2 teams while others get 3, It's completely random and not a reflecting of how much youpost/quality of your posts (obvioulsy according to me). I'm randomly assigning.

Any inputs, post here or inbox me. I wanna make this one run smoothly
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

I was in one a couple years ago on another site that went the entire 7 rounds. They had thread for discussion and a thread for just the picks. The OP kept a running tab of who was selected. It went very smooth and it was probably about the same amount of people we have.

Quote Originally Posted by Carey View Post
    I was in one a couple years ago on another site that went the entire 7 rounds. They had thread for discussion and a thread for just the picks. The OP kept a running tab of who was selected. It went very smooth and it was probably about the same amount of people we have.
    LOVE the idea of the two threads. Way easier to organize and having "The Draft Room" allows for the two threads to not get lost.

Thanks Carey! Will definitely be doing that.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by runrayrun27 View Post
    LOVE the idea of the two threads. Way easier to organize and having "The Draft Room" allows for the two threads to not get lost.

Thanks Carey! Will definitely be doing that.
    No prob! glad i could help

I'm in one that does everything. Free agency, salary cap, cuts, franchise and rfa, erfa tenders, draft, udfa, trades the whole works.