Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    Did they send out an Email about this to all PSL holders??? If they did where was mine a 16 yr holder?? But then again my sons buddy wanted him to ask if I got a presale offer for the Timberlake/Jay Z concert. I did get one dated Feb 26th. Problem was I got it on the 27th and after 5pm when the presale ended.
    You should double check your email settings or give the office a better email. Maybe they are being sent to spam. I get all of their emails.

Re: Anyone here going to the DVD Release Screening at the Lyric on Monday (3/4)?

It was a BLAST at the Lyric tonight, despite the downer news about Boldin hitting just before showtime. Joe Flacco, Ray Lewis, Torrey Smith, Ray Rice, and Jacoby Jones were all there, as was Coach Harbaugh. The movie, as is always the case with NFL Films, was very well done, and watching all of our great plays from this past season with a theater packed with Ravens fans was just awesome. Lots of applauding and cheering, it was almost like being at M&T Bank Stadium! Hope we're doing it again next year this time...

Blog Entries

Re: Anyone here going to the DVD Release Screening at the Lyric on Monday (3/4)?

Anyone who gets the BluRay or DVD, let me know what the bonus features are like.

I bought it off iTunes and loved the film itself, but I realized the discs would end up having the bonus content that didn't come with the iTunes purchase.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Anyone who gets the BluRay or DVD, let me know what the bonus features are like.

I bought it off iTunes and loved the film itself, but I realized the discs would end up having the bonus content that didn't come with the iTunes purchase.
    Lots of Harbaugh stuff on the bonus features. Media Day. Post SB celebration. The most interesting thing is a mini documentary on Courtney Upshaw. Nice but nothing to write home about.