Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Anyone here going to the DVD Release Screening at the Lyric on Monday (3/4)?

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    i don't understand why they would have the premier after they released the DVD to the public. Kind of takes the starch out of it eh?
    Has the DVD been released? I hadn't heard. Or just a download?
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: Anyone here going to the DVD Release Screening at the Lyric on Monday (3/4)?

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Has the DVD been released? I hadn't heard. Or just a download?
    I ordered my DVD (the blu ray version) through Amazon a couple weeks ago and they pushed the date back a week (3/12 instead of the original 3/5).

I don't know if any other outlets have it or if it was delayed all together.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Digitally it's already available via Itunes

Blog Entries

I put in for the lottery and they said they would notify winners and losers but i have not received anything yet. When was everyone notified?

The lot for the Fitzgerald Apts. is right there a block above on Mt. Royal Ave.
    Or you could go free like I do and park on the Maryland Ave. bridge.
    I got tix thru my work; am wondering if it's a red/purple carpet scene, w/ players and F.O. showing up to the front entrance?

Got a ticket to the Lyric event tomorrow night!!! From a PSL Lottery winner who couldn't make it. His loss is my gain. Can't wait! Should be a blast:

http://www.pressboxonline.com/blog/5...lebratory-Perk

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I ordered my DVD (the blu ray version) through Amazon a couple weeks ago and they pushed the date back a week (3/12 instead of the original 3/5).

I don't know if any other outlets have it or if it was delayed all together.
    I preordered from the NFLShop and it arrived yesterday! GO RAVENS!

Did they send out an Email about this to all PSL holders??? If they did where was mine a 16 yr holder?? But then again my sons buddy wanted him to ask if I got a presale offer for the Timberlake/Jay Z concert. I did get one dated Feb 26th. Problem was I got it on the 27th and after 5pm when the presale ended.

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    Did they send out an Email about this to all PSL holders??? If they did where was mine a 16 yr holder?? But then again my sons buddy wanted him to ask if I got a presale offer for the Timberlake/Jay Z concert. I did get one dated Feb 26th. Problem was I got it on the 27th and after 5pm when the presale ended.
    Yes an email was sent to all PSL holders about this dvd release screening event

Crazy - I ordered mine through NFL Shop after the day after they won the Super Bowl and received it on Saturday. Didn't realize I had a copy of the disc two days before the big debut!

my Blu Ray has shipped!

Anyone know what time the doors open? When the showing will start?
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).