Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: RSR ANNOUNCEMENT: We're going to "play" baseball!

Also, the Ravens board over at OH is very bare bones, having seamless access to R24x7 will significantly improve the conversation. Similarly, I think the Orioles board here is very bare bones. This is a great chance to merge the two top B-More sports communities into a brilliant partnership.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Quote Originally Posted by CrowMST3k View Post
    Will I be able to log into Ravens 24x7 with my OH login?

I think this is a great move. The moderation is very strict on OH, but the community benefits from it. It keeps the baseball topics on track.

Aside from the heavy moderation on the main board, it's pretty easy going over there. Don't insult others, don't be a jerk, and don't talk politics. Disagree and argue, absolutely! No name calling or nonsense like that.

I've never gotten an infraction, and I never have to think about censoring myself when I'm talking baseball.

Just my two cents.
    Disagree & argue=BANNED.

Quote Originally Posted by CrowMST3k View Post
    Will I be able to log into Ravens 24x7 with my OH login?

I think this is a great move. The moderation is very strict on OH, but the community benefits from it. It keeps the baseball topics on track.

Aside from the heavy moderation on the main board, it's pretty easy going over there. Don't insult others, don't be a jerk, and don't talk politics. Disagree and argue, absolutely! No name calling or nonsense like that.

I've never gotten an infraction, and I never have to think about censoring myself when I'm talking baseball.

Just my two cents.
    There are no plans to offer that at the moment because of the varying ways in which the boards are moderated...but we'll monitor and see if there's a need for integration down the road.
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

You'd be better off creating your own Orioles message board than tarnishing your reputation by teaming up with Pente. Just my 2 cents.
    Follow me on twitter at @dandrews66

Quote Originally Posted by dandrews View Post
    You'd be better off creating your own Orioles message board than tarnishing your reputation by teaming up with Pente. Just my 2 cents.
    I have accounts on both boards. I love Ravens 24x7 and the format that is provided for the free exchange of ideas. OH is a different matter. I have come to find that any opinion that mods or Tony do not agree with has a tendency to be met with ridicule or just plain vanish. My hope is that from observing how 24x7 goes about its business, OH will become a more fan friendly place were true exchange of opinions occurs. Hope it works out.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by dandrews View Post
    I couldn't agree more. I've only lurked over on OH but it's nothing like the way things set up & run here. It's been a few years since there's been a good place to talk O's baseball like the old Sunspot day's before it got all crazy and now with the paywall it's a dead zone