Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: After extensive analysis.....

Quote Originally Posted by Carey View Post
    Problem is i dont think we could get both, Moore is rising, he's scheme diverse because he can cover, rush on 3rd down, physical enough to play between the tackles but will need some refining, the biggest thing is his motor is non stop and he flies to the football. His upside will get him in the 2nd to 3rd round range imo.
    Draft two ILBs? I'd like to get Minter, but let's not forget that the Ravens already have Josh Bynes and Albert McClellan on the roster, before we think of drafting Sio Moore... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Draft two ILBs? I'd like to get Minter, but let's not forget that the Ravens already have Josh Bynes and Albert McClellan on the roster, before we think of drafting Sio Moore... Bc
    Yea that was my point...IMO Sio Moore will go in the 2nd or 3rd rd, Minter is a late 1st early 2nd prospect. Because of our needs and the existence of Bynes and McClellan on the roster I can't see a scenario where they double dip at Ilb that early, that's why I said they couldn't get both. I could see them taking one thats meant to be a starter in round 1 thru 3 then taking a nickel LB in the 5th or 6th

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I agree. The only possible way I see that as being a possibility is if the Ravens lose Ellerbe to free agency

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I agree. The only possible way I see that as being a possibility is if the Ravens lose Ellerbe to free agency
    Its possible if the value is there that they draft two. Id say chances are they dont double dip 1 and 2 but i would bet pretty good with 11 picks we come away with two. The position is really lacking talent and we dont have the general to put inferior talent in position to win. As good as Ellerbe has been, I dont think his strength is reading the offense and adjusting the D accordingly.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    This would be a good draft to double-dip at ILB.

Even if they keep Ellerbe...the uncertainty with McClain (and the fact that Bynes is more of a ST'er) could absolutely be a recipe for double-dipping at ILB. You also have to factor in that Ellerbe deals with nagging injuries almost every year.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    He's right, I never realized LSU had such an easy overall schedule. But, that still doesn't take away from the fact that IMO there are a lot of questions about Te'o and more than we can afford if we're thinking about drafting him. He really seemed out of shape at the combine, and had a bad overall week end. I'm just not sure if he fills a huge need of ours as a run stuffing ILB.
    never understand why you run your mouth and then get proven wrong time after the, get it right first time...

Arthur Brown please and thank you. He will be the best when it's all said and done

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Arthur Brown please and thank you. He will be the best when it's all said and done
    No way. IMO I think he is way overrated. Watch any game against good competition, he totally disappears. He may be good but I don't see him being the best of this draft when it's all said and done.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    No way. IMO I think he is way overrated. Watch any game against good competition, he totally disappears. He may be good but I don't see him being the best of this draft when it's all said and done.
    i think he will if he's with the right team, next to ellerbe he'd be perfect, great coverage skills, good with his hands taking on blocks, solid tackler. Can cover tight ends, running backs, zones, QB spy, solid three down linebacker. I'd take him at 32, I have ranked one and teo two, Greene three, minter 4. Ogleetree I haven't seen much of to rank him.

Blog Entries

i think he will if he's with the right team, next to ellerbe he'd be perfect, great coverage skills, good with his hands taking on blocks, solid tackler. Can cover tight ends, running backs, zones, QB spy, solid three down linebacker. I'd take him at 32, I have ranked one and teo two, Greene three, minter 4. Ogleetree I haven't seen much of to rank him.
    My number one priority is a space eater on the D-line. Cody has to go Kemo is not an every down player. Brown wouldn't be a bad pick, maybe in the second depending on who is available. Personally for us, I think the best fit (from what I've seen) is Greene from Rutgers.

Blog Entries

never understand why you run your mouth and then get proven wrong time after the, get it right first time...
    And you're always right? I've been right about Paul kruger, Corey Grahame, Terrell Suggs, Michael Oher, etc....

And the facts do remain that Te'o didn't play many great teams this season apart from Stanford and Alabama, and he looked really poor in one and average in the other.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    And you're always right? I've been right about Paul kruger, Corey Grahame, Terrell Suggs, Michael Oher, etc....

And the facts do remain that Te'o didn't play many great teams this season apart from Stanford and Alabama, and he looked really poor in one and average in the other.
    There really aren't any GREAT teams, at least this year. Michigan was a good team, Michigan State was a good team, Oklahoma was a good team, Pitt was okay. BC was below okay.

The best game I think Te'o had was Michigan State.