Blog Entries

Worst cities for Free Agents

Well. The al make the list. Funny stuff here (most of it)
    Pittsburgh Steelers: Beer that tastes like dishwater AND the worst accents on Earth? Sign me up!
    Baltimore Ravens: The Wire was way too positive about Baltimore. The Road was a more accurate depiction of what you'll find there.
    http://www.sbnation.com/2013/2/26/40...e-agency-teams

Re: Worst cities for Free Agents

Cleveland Browns: You probably heard that the Cuyahoga River caught on fire. That's because it was trying to get high so it could forget that it lived in Cleveland.

lol too funny
    "Flacco will never win a Super Bowl in my lifetime" - Lamarr Woodley, Squealers LB<-- what Flacco stares at before every game

Blog Entries

Carolina Panthers: Charlotte is just a whiter, frattier, lamer version of Atlanta. The traffic is better, though, so you'll be able to get to Chili's in no time!
    LOL!
    "A lot" is a two word expression denoting a great deal or greatly, as in "I like sunshine a lot." "Alot" is a lovable imaginary grammar monster. You can love a lot; you can love an alot; you can love alots a lot; but they are not the same thing.

Blog Entries

I like the Indy remark about the airport being the place to hang out because people are ecstatic about leaving. That's so true. I've been there twice and couldn't wait to get out. Irsay moved to quite a dump. The Wire showed some of the worse slums and drive-by murders in Baltimore or anywhere else. I was an extra in it and was scared to death to go down there. Had to wait all night in the freezing cold for my part and all I got was $50 and a T-Shirt that said CAST: THE WIRE but it really looks cool in the gym.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 02-28-2013 at 12:14 AM.

Formerly Carpetbaggerville (IND) --now back in MD
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    I like the Indy remark about the airport being the place to hang out because people are ecstatic about leaving. That's so true.
    That was definitely the case for me LOL.

LMAO at Washington. Self important much?

My fave...

Tennessee Titans: Come for the bad country music, stay for the insurance salesmen wearing Dockers.