Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Jacoby Jones to be on DWTS!

He did great and had fun. Don't hurt your knee and work on your cardio this offseason too, you were sucking too much air.

He's funny as hell and I thought he did really good. But, what do I know. I can't do the chicken dance without falling on my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by landshark52 View Post
    Since when did he have knee surgery? And yea he proved once again to be a boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by shine View Post
    I also did not know about the knee surgery as well.
    Me, neither. Did not expect to get a little football news watching that.

That was awesome. Jacoby really has some moves.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

You think about it, he's gotta be having the time of his life, all things considered. A year ago he was getting dumped on for a gaff that probably lost Houston their playoff run and all but got run out of town. A year later he got taken in by the team he basically blew it right in front of, made some critical plays in the regular season & hauled in the miracle pass than brought home the upset in Denver. then goes on to show up huge in the SB, win a championship and now the guy who comes up with a new dance for each touchdown gets to do it on TV. Go JJ! Ain't the beer cold.

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    You think about it, he's gotta be having the time of his life, all things considered. A year ago he was getting dumped on for a gaff that probably lost Houston their playoff run and all but got run out of town. A year later he got taken in by the team he basically blew it right in front of, made some critical plays in the regular season & hauled in the miracle pass than brought home the upset in Denver. then goes on to show up huge in the SB, win a championship and now the guy who comes up with a new dance for each touchdown gets to do it on TV. Go JJ! Ain't the beer cold.
    +1

As soon as he busted out the first move of The Squirel, Hubby & I looked at each other and said "THE SQUIREL!". JJ did a great job for only 1 weeks worth of practice. Continue to make Ravens Nation proud again, Jacoby!