Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by landshark52 View Post
    Since when did he have knee surgery? And yea he proved once again to be a boss.
    I also did not know about the knee surgery as well.

Re: Jacoby Jones to be on DWTS!

Quote Originally Posted by shine View Post
    Did you see the squirrel in the replay?
    I died laughing when they broke that out.

So glad this guy is a Raven.
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold

Quote Originally Posted by shine View Post
    Did you see the squirrel in the replay?
    Yup, it was hilarious.

Dude is funny as hell.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Damn funny when he broke out the squirrel. Is he married - he seemed to be having quite the good time..

They had him go last so when you vote for number 12 and yup I voted. It was a brutal two hours but he was worth it. Also the Olympics girl I'm still thinking about how sexy her legs looked. Damn!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by RavinFan View Post
    Damn funny when he broke out the squirrel. Is he married - he seemed to be having quite the good time..
    I don't think so...
    He seems like he is under age 25.
    And he looks like he still sleeps in his room in his moms house when he goes home - lol

Blog Entries

Not sure if he's married or not, but he had a kid born in 2012, apparently with a longtime girlfriend. So he was or is in a serious relationship.

I didn't watch the show (Sorry, can't bring myself to do that, but it's on YT here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=YdLFSdFQP3M

Squirrel dance...man, when they said that at first, I was thinking it would be crudely hammered in, but they NAILED it with the song! And you can see Jacoby really DOES know how to dance professionally, at times I couldn't tell which one was the star and which one was the "ringer". I think the entusiasm is a credit to how good he is at dancing.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Not sure if he's married or not, but he had a kid born in 2012, apparently with a longtime girlfriend. So he was or is in a serious relationship.

I didn't watch the show (Sorry, can't bring myself to do that, but it's on YT here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=YdLFSdFQP3M

Squirrel dance...man, when they said that at first, I was thinking it would be crudely hammered in, but they NAILED it with the song! And you can see Jacoby really DOES know how to dance professionally, at times I couldn't tell which one was the star and which one was the "ringer". I think the entusiasm is a credit to how good he is at dancing.
    Thanks for that link. That's gonna save me two hours of DVR space. Not to mention I won't have to wait 4 hours after I get home to see him (since it's only almost 5 here now).

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post

I with you, they seamlessly integrated the Squirrel Dance! Awesome!

Jacoby did a great job. He's only going to get better. Hope you all voted. I exhaust all my votes both via phone and Facebook app.

He did this on one week of practice. Dayumn.

I like that they made him #12 for the first week.

Glad he's last, means I can continue catching up on some other TV stuff till closer to 10 PM PST when he'll be on here. Watched the small screen version, but want to watch it on the big screen.