Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Blog Entries

Re: King Dunlop views on him?

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    Thats my point. Dunlap as depth? sure. Dunlap as our starting LT? not really. Something would seriously have to go wrong with FA and the Draft for me to want that scenario. if we do miss out completely in both than yes, id prefer him to Oher but thats really not saying much about him really.
    I still think that KO is going to get a shot at the LT position in the preseason. Oher isn't the only option. A lot of players come back for that second year and build on their rookie season. KO looked tremendous at Guard but that doesn't mean they aren't thinking about him as a Left Tackle.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I still think that KO is going to get a shot at the LT position in the preseason. Oher isn't the only option. A lot of players come back for that second year and build on their rookie season. KO looked tremendous at Guard but that doesn't mean they aren't thinking about him as a Left Tackle.
    Im on board with that as well. I think KO has potential to play outside. If we do have Dunlap and Oher as Ts, ill go as far as to say KO is the best LT on the team at that point, which means wed probably be looking for a vet/rookie G not T.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    Im on board with that as well. I think KO has potential to play outside. If we do have Dunlap and Oher as Ts, ill go as far as to say KO is the best LT on the team at that point, which means wed probably be looking for a vet/rookie G not T.
    Or we go with a guy like Barrett Jones while we figure out what we wanna do with Gino and any other variables at the LG and C spot.