Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Ravens Season Ticket Prices to Go Up Next Season

Per The Sun ....

Not too surprising, considering it's been 4 years since their last increase. The tweet did not mention how much of a increase though.

Blog Entries

Re: Ravens Season Ticket Prices to Go Up Next Season

I saw 10% on Twitter

Not sure if this is a new twist or not.

According to The Sun, it will be "an average of a 10% increase". IIRC, it's always been 10% across the board.

Blog Entries

The big surprise would be if they didn't go up next year.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Not sure if this is a new twist or not.

According to The Sun, it will be "an average of a 10% increase". IIRC, it's always been 10% across the board.
    Never exactly 10% across the board. In fact, when I got my PSLs for Section 509 in 1998, the seat cost per seat/game was $35. I have been through 5 price increases since 1998 and each time my seat price/game went up exactly $5 a pop.

Ticket price is currently $60. I can only assume that my new ticket price will be $65 based on past increases.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Never exactly 10% across the board. In fact, when I got my PSLs for Section 509 in 1998, the seat cost per seat/game was $35. I have been through 5 price increases since 1998 and each time my seat price/game went up exactly $5 a pop.

Ticket price is currently $60. I can only assume that my new ticket price will be $65 based on past increases.
    Yes I do recall that most of the increases were in $5 increments. I do recall one year where prices went by $10.

Ten is the new 5. I'm pretty sure mine went up from $80-$90 last time. I'm betting we hit triple digits this year.

Yeah, I'm thinking now that it was a $10 jump one year instead of $5. And as I recall it was after one of Billick's underachieving seasons so it set a lot of fans off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Yeah, I'm thinking now that it was a $10 jump one year instead of $5. And as I recall it was after one of Billick's underachieving seasons so it set a lot of fans off.
    I think there was also another $10 jump the first year we moved to the Vault

Ticket Increase

We knew their would be a ticket increase, and it's been confirmed to be approximately 10%

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...by-10-percent/

My tickets are $80 each, so I was expecting them to go to $90 each (They've gone from $60 to $70 to $80 since '06). 10% would be slightly less than that, but the increase is about what I thought it might be. I admit, part of me was worried they might raise them at a higher % than they had in the past since it had been since '09 and we're coming off the SB win.
    Last edited by esmd; 02-19-2013 at 03:40 PM.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Re: Ticket Increase

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    We knew their would be a ticket increase, and it's been confirmed to be approximately 10%

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...by-10-percent/

My tickets are $80 each, so I was expecting them to go to $90 each (They've gone from $60 to $70 to $80 since '06). 10% would be slightly less than that, but the increase is about what I thought it might be. I admit, part of me was worried they might raise them at a higher % than they had in the past since it had been since '09 and we're coming off the SB win.
    My tickets are $80 as well and I had been budgeting a $10 increase for the last year or so. So I'm satisfied. Money well worth spent:)

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The big surprise would be if they didn't go up next year.
    :word