Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Ravens Season Ticket Prices to Go Up Next Season

Per The Sun ....

Not too surprising, considering it's been 4 years since their last increase. The tweet did not mention how much of a increase though.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Re: Ravens Season Ticket Prices to Go Up Next Season

I saw 10% on Twitter

Not sure if this is a new twist or not.

According to The Sun, it will be "an average of a 10% increase". IIRC, it's always been 10% across the board.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Blog Entries

The big surprise would be if they didn't go up next year.
    He Who Dares.....Wins

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Not sure if this is a new twist or not.

According to The Sun, it will be "an average of a 10% increase". IIRC, it's always been 10% across the board.
    Never exactly 10% across the board. In fact, when I got my PSLs for Section 509 in 1998, the seat cost per seat/game was $35. I have been through 5 price increases since 1998 and each time my seat price/game went up exactly $5 a pop.

Ticket price is currently $60. I can only assume that my new ticket price will be $65 based on past increases.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Never exactly 10% across the board. In fact, when I got my PSLs for Section 509 in 1998, the seat cost per seat/game was $35. I have been through 5 price increases since 1998 and each time my seat price/game went up exactly $5 a pop.

Ticket price is currently $60. I can only assume that my new ticket price will be $65 based on past increases.
    Yes I do recall that most of the increases were in $5 increments. I do recall one year where prices went by $10.

Ten is the new 5. I'm pretty sure mine went up from $80-$90 last time. I'm betting we hit triple digits this year.

Yeah, I'm thinking now that it was a $10 jump one year instead of $5. And as I recall it was after one of Billick's underachieving seasons so it set a lot of fans off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Yeah, I'm thinking now that it was a $10 jump one year instead of $5. And as I recall it was after one of Billick's underachieving seasons so it set a lot of fans off.
    I think there was also another $10 jump the first year we moved to the Vault

Ticket Increase

We knew their would be a ticket increase, and it's been confirmed to be approximately 10%

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...by-10-percent/

My tickets are $80 each, so I was expecting them to go to $90 each (They've gone from $60 to $70 to $80 since '06). 10% would be slightly less than that, but the increase is about what I thought it might be. I admit, part of me was worried they might raise them at a higher % than they had in the past since it had been since '09 and we're coming off the SB win.
    Last edited by esmd; 02-19-2013 at 02:40 PM.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Re: Ticket Increase

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    We knew their would be a ticket increase, and it's been confirmed to be approximately 10%

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...by-10-percent/

My tickets are $80 each, so I was expecting them to go to $90 each (They've gone from $60 to $70 to $80 since '06). 10% would be slightly less than that, but the increase is about what I thought it might be. I admit, part of me was worried they might raise them at a higher % than they had in the past since it had been since '09 and we're coming off the SB win.
    My tickets are $80 as well and I had been budgeting a $10 increase for the last year or so. So I'm satisfied. Money well worth spent

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The big surprise would be if they didn't go up next year.