Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Meet Smith, Webb, Pollard and Dickson!

Just a "public service announcement" of sorts --

I receive emails (somehow got on a mailing list) from something called "LivingSocial". They offer specially priced "deals" for a lot of different stuff, like fine dining for 2, hot air balloon rides, day at the spa, and all kinds of stuff. I thought some of you might find th eemail I received of interest.

From the email:ww: -

"What you get
    •World Championship Party with Torrey Smith, Lardarius Webb, Bernard Pollard, and Ed Dickson!
    •$30 for One General Admission Ticket
    •$125 for One VIP Admission Ticket, Including Autographs from the Players, and More

You're still basking in the glory of victory, but if you thought your football celebrations for the season were over, snag this offer asap for the chance to party with the pros of your favorite championship team.

Pay $30 (regularly $60) for one general admission ticket to the World Championship Victory Party featuring Baltimore football players Torrey Smith, Lardarius Webb, Bernard Pollard, and Ed Dickson this Saturday, February 23 at 6:30 p.m. at PBR Bar & Angel's Bar in Power Plant Live. Or, take your ticket up a notch and pay $125 (regularly $250) for one VIP ticket to the event, and you'll not only get to rub elbows with the players, you'll get access to a special VIP room with food and beverages and the chance to have the players sign autographs of your favorite Baltimore fan items (be sure to bring your own). Proceeds from the party go to benefit the Lardarius Webb Foundation, so you can feel good about being the best... again."

NOTE: I am in no way affiliated with LivingSocial, do not receive anything for posting this, and offer no assurance of this offer. I just saw it a few minutes ago in my inbox, and wanted to put it out here in case anyone wanted to consider the offer quickly, since it says the get-together is Saturday, Feb. 23.

Good luck, and if anyone attends, please let us know how it went!

sante,
    Beau
    Last edited by Beau Petard; 02-23-2013 at 07:38 PM. Reason: they're partying as we speak!