Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Re: The Steelers are Delusional

The steelers are the steelers. They are going to give us fits.

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    I'm thinking that those games lost by the steelers are only the beginning. Steelers will have to do magical tricks to get to post season this year. Might be wrong, but 2013 season could be horrible for them. It will be interesting to see how they do the rest of the year. Raven fans will be content to see the steeler end up last in the AFCN. Couldn't happen to a better team that has been a thorn in the Ravens side for years. Have to wonder how long BR can play, especially since he has turned over the ball so much this year. Some of his throws haven't been on target either.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolucaraven View Post
    The cupboard is bare. They are bottom 5 in run defense also. Thier defense isn't very good either, lbers, dline and secondary they are a mess.
    QFT

They can't stop the run. They have no WR's. Their o-line is terrible. I do not think the Steelers are a team to fear this season.

As long as our offense is underperforming then the Steelers could beat us. But regardless of any one game, for the season the Steelers just plain suck.

After watching the Jets tonight and the Raiders last night, I think the Steelers are the worst team in football right now and it's not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    After watching the Jets tonight and the Raiders last night, I think the Steelers are the worst team in football right now and it's not even close.
    Go watch the Jaguars and get back to me. They are a 28 point dog in Denver next week and my first reaction is that the number is not big enough.

Quote Originally Posted by somedumbguy View Post
    Go watch the Jaguars and get back to me. They are a 28 point dog in Denver next week and my first reaction is that the number is not big enough.
    Seriously. The Jags are every bit as bad across the board, and they don't have Ben. But I do believe the Yinzers will be picking in the top 5 this year.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by somedumbguy View Post
    Yeah, after I typed that I thought about the Jags and the Bucs as well. But the Steelers are right there, they are bad.

Blog Entries

I Wouldnt rule it out depends on what QBs are available when they pick. Ben and A*R2 don't exactly get along. He hasn't been that good, getting older and carries a huge number for a cap strapped team.
    They'd be smart to take one of the top OTs available...Taylor Lewan or Jake Matthews.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    Yeah, after I typed that I thought about the Jags and the Bucs as well. But the Steelers are right there, they are bad.

I agree with you there. I think the Giants have to go in that category too. I can't believe how badly Atlanta has stumbled, they have too much talent to be where they are.

Blog Entries

The cupboard is bare. They are bottom 5 in run defense also. Thier defense isn't very good either, lbers, dline and secondary they are a mess.
    No doubt about that.

Giving Polamalu, Clark and Ike Taylor all of that money was a bad move. I also think Dick LeBeau may hang'em up after this season. The D just doesn't have it and he is damned near 80 years old.

They are going to have to get creative with their roster next year and hope they land on some serious players in the draft.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    No doubt about that.

Giving Polamalu, Clark and Ike Taylor all of that money was a bad move. I also think Dick LeBeau may hang'em up after this season. The D just doesn't have it and he is damned near 80 years old.

They are going to have to get creative with their roster next year and hope they land on some serious players in the draft.

Woodley and Timmons contracts are worse.