Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 101112

Re: The Steelers are Delusional

Anyone else making the trip up to Pittsburgh next weekend. We have 6 of us (Ravens fans) going. We do it each year and tickets this year are very cheap! :-)
    Would be nice to see more than a handful of Ravens fans up there this year.

Blog Entries

If they go to the Meadowlands and come out with a L, there will be tickets to be had for next week's game.
    Last edited by The Excellector; 10-10-2013 at 11:27 AM.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    If they go to the Meadowlands and come out with a W, there will be tickets to be had for next week's game.
    With a win or did you mean to say loss? I think the Jets are on a roll and defeat the steelers. BR should have some additional ailments or reinjure some old ones. Jets defense looked tough against Atlanta.

It probably doesn't help that Ryan Clark can't seem to decide whether he works for the Steelers or ESPN

Clark: Big Ben should tone things down

"But the quarterback has to spearhead it. He's our guy, he's our leader, he makes the plays, he's the reason we have two Super Bowl wins and been to three. We have to find ways to help him not feel like he has to do that."
    When told of Clark's comments, Roethlisberger said he is not going to change his style.
    "I didn't hear about [that]," Roethlisberger said. "It is what it is. I'm just going to play the game the way that I play it and try not to turn it over."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    With a win or did you mean to say loss? I think the Jets are on a roll and defeat the steelers. BR should have some additional ailments or reinjure some old ones. Jets defense looked tough against Atlanta.
    I edited.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish View Post
    I looked at their contracts and actually next year the Steelers aren't in as bad shape as I was led to believe. They can clear a lot of CAP space next year. I would clean house and rebuild. Take their top pick and try to get a replacement for Ben, who after next year is disposable. Many of their older veterans would not carry a lot of dead money to dispose of if they decide to rebuild.
    They need to drop both of them and rebuild. That's 21m without any dead money. After this year they can drop Ben in 2015 because I think he'll break down by then. Those old guys aren't lifting them anymore.