Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Patriots DB Denard convicted of felony assault of a police officer

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    My drunken cousin assaulted a police officer the other day and received a 50 pound fine and some community service, I very much doubt he spends any time inside, let alone 6 years.

I know its different laws, but this would be totally outrageous if that was the sentence.
    Royt! Don't assault British coppers. You both get dirty and the copper likes it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tolucaraven View Post
    Nice find. It is possible they open with the Ravens next season also. It will effect them bigtime, with Talib a FA and now another corner likley out of the mix. This should effect thier draft and also thier FA plans and spending. It will have a major domino effect.
    Did Talib suffer any long term damage from the hit in the AFCCG? If not, he worked out OK for N.E. IMO (he was another candidate for felonious behavior...). I see the Pats re-signing him if possible. Do they still have on the roster the kid who hustled/ad-libbed & knocked the ball out of Lee Evans' hands?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tolucaraven View Post
    Another thing is this sentencing is in Nebraska, not the leniest of states when it comes down to this sort of thing. It's also a very white state with uncrowded jails. I don't think this is in his favor. Nebraska is very conservative and Republican as they get.
    That's what his dumb ass gets, setting a bad example for the African American community.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore