Blog Entries

2nd WR thoughts?

Doubt I'll get any responses before my pick, but I've got Javon Walker as my #1 WR, and picking in 5 spots....

Still on the board are Laveranues Coles, Santana Moss, Jerry Porter, Darrell Jackson, Joey Galloway, Braylon Edwards, Deion Branch, Chris Chambers...

Darrell Jackson would be my top choice, but I'm hesitant to take him because both my starting WRs would have the same bye week.

Joey Galloway and Chris Chambers would be next, as they are both #1 options on their respective teams, with upgraded QB situations. But both are real risky, with chances of dissapearing this year.

What would you pick for #2 WR? Donte Stallworth is also on that list of available...
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Re: 2nd WR thoughts?

took Darrell Jackson, and subsequently got lambasted for the pick...also I immediatley regretted it. I'm going to try grabbing a WR on the back end pick, which is about a whole round away...hopefully Chambers or Galloway fall, or I'll go after a #3 like Cotchery or Santana Moss or Deion Branch.

not too bad though, since another team's #1 is Bernard Berrian, and he's got no one else...but he also picks twice before it gets back to me
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!