Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Ravens Season Ticket Prices to Go Up Next Season

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    IIRC, it's always been 10% across the board.
    Maybe in your seat world, but in mine, you recall incorrectly.

If I only get a 10% increase I will consider myself fortunate.

Last increase was somewhere around 14%.

Went from $110.00 to $125.00 per ticket.

Seats in 1998 were $60.00 / ticket.

Anybody with half a clue knew tickets would go up this year.

10% ?, I'll take that.

Seriously might have to consider selling a game or two now though to offset the rising cost.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

My timeframes are usually way off, but I thought it was 2 years since the last price increase. There is going to unfortunately come a point though where the increase is more than I can afford. I'm hoping it's not this year. :(

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    My timeframes are usually way off, but I thought it was 2 years since the last price increase. There is going to unfortunately come a point though where the increase is more than I can afford. I'm hoping it's not this year. :(
    They were suppose to increase it in 2011 but decided against it, 2012 was a normal skip year so say hello to ticket increase in 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    They were suppose to increase it in 2011 but decided against it, 2012 was a normal skip year so say hello to ticket increase in 2013.
    That's right. They did hold off.

Well, I just saw my invoice. Actually the increase doesn't look as bad as it seems. My two seats went from $1,200 to $1,344. Grand scheme of things that isn't horrible. But that does affect my desire to try and get a lot pass this year unless I can find something really reasonable.

Not quite 10%. I just checked my invoice and our $90 tickets (Sec 117) went up to $97.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Never exactly 10% across the board. In fact, when I got my PSLs for Section 509 in 1998, the seat cost per seat/game was $35. I have been through 5 price increases since 1998 and each time my seat price/game went up exactly $5 a pop.

Ticket price is currently $60. I can only assume that my new ticket price will be $65 based on past increases.
    I have had seats since 2000 and I sit in 542. they started at $30 then increased to 36,40,50,55,60, and now $67 based on what my invoice of $1,344 says on BR.com for 2 seats

Looks like a $7 per ticket increase for me as well. Not to bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Brtnder81 View Post
    I have had seats since 2000 and I sit in 542. they started at $30 then increased to 36,40,50,55,60, and now $67 based on what my invoice of $1,344 says on BR.com for 2 seats
    yeah.. I got my invoice a few minutes ago. $60 seats went to $66.40.. so a hair over 10% increase and the first time we've had an oddball number not ending in .00

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    yeah.. I got my invoice a few minutes ago. $60 seats went to $66.40.. so a hair over 10% increase and the first time we've had an oddball number not ending in .00
    How's that possible? Are you including the $4 service charge tacked on to the invoice?

10% my ass!!

Try 12% for me.

Went from 125.00 / ticket to 140.00 / ticket.

No doubt, NFL ticket exchange or e-bay will be seeing a game or two on there available to whoever wants to pony up.

Keep hitting me with a higher percentage then the average, whoever gets 'em, gets 'em.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

According to Zrebiec, they are committed to these prices through 2014 season, so no increase next year.

https://twitter.com/jeffzrebiecsun/s...74378247421952

Thus far, sideline club seats show no increase. I would be astonished if that held.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).