Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 30

Thread: 2 weeks

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Cub Hill, MD
    Posts
    2,536

    2 weeks



    So I am off work today, and doing what I've done practically every day...finding and rewatching video clips of our playoff run on Youtube. Especially the SoundFX clips. And even though it's been over 2 weeks I am still getting one hell of a charge out of this. Immense pride in this team and a few tears too. Damn!

    Standing in the stands of the Superdome watching the confetti and celebrating with most of the current Lot J tailgate group will stay with me forever.

    This was an incredible journey and I hope nobody takes what this team has done not just this year, but the last 5 years for granted. Many fanbases will literally never experience this.


    WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,358

    Re: 2 weeks

    Ha! Do that too (watch you tube clips). I'd recommend reading the game thread for the Denver game starting just after our second to last drive. Good stuff.

    http://russellstreetreport.com/forum...ht=game+thread
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin




  3. #3

    Re: 2 weeks

    Lol, i've been doing the same thing too camdenyard.
    Glad you made it to 'Nawlins. I didn't, but I was at our home playoff game and I was at the Victory parade downtown. And believe me buddy no taking for granted here man!

    Thanks for the tip NC Raven. And thanks for the video you constantly roll - i am FAR from getting tired of that too!
    If you break the rules you can't make the rules.
    - Remove Coach Tomlin from the NFL Competition committee.




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,358

    Re: 2 weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    Lol, i've been doing the same thing too camdenyard.
    Glad you made it to 'Nawlins. I didn't, but I was at our home playoff game and I was at the Victory parade downtown. And believe me buddy no taking for granted here man!

    Thanks for the tip NC Raven. And thanks for the video you constantly roll - i am FAR from getting tired of that too!
    Me either!

    BTW - I made it up for the Colts game and sat in the second row in 532 (I think it was). Got to witness the epic Ravens chant you put on. Great job!
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin




  5. #5

    Re: 2 weeks

    Camden Yard:

    Thanks for posting this. I now know that I am not the only one obsessed with Ravens replays. I have been watching late night sports, Inside the NFL, NFL Replay, and the entire game itself on CBS. As well as the Broncos & Patriots NFL Replays. Day & night!

    Sorry that y'all couldn't hook up with us on Bourbon Street. That was my first venture out-of-state since last summer. It worked out well, although exhausting. After Saturday's French Quarter chaos caused by the invasion of thousands of Ravens fans, on game day we wound up parking at the Algiers (Free) Ferry at the foot of Canal Street, then taking the new streetcar line Canal onto Loyola ($0.80 r/t), dropping us off a few hundred feet from the Superdome. Keep that in mind for next visit to NOLA.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Cub Hill, MD
    Posts
    2,536

    Re: 2 weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Sorry that y'all couldn't hook up with us on Bourbon Street. That was my first venture out-of-state since last summer. It worked out well, although exhausting. After Saturday's French Quarter chaos caused by the invasion of thousands of Ravens fans, on game day we wound up parking at the Algiers (Free) Ferry at the foot of Canal Street, then taking the new streetcar line Canal onto Loyola ($0.80 r/t), dropping us off a few hundred feet from the Superdome. Keep that in mind for next visit to NOLA.
    That was the only disappointment that weekend, not being able to see you guys.

    And I'm definitely going back when we play there again in 2014. I expect that many of us will.

    P.S. The Art Museum parking worked out well.


    WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012




  7. #7

    Re: 2 weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Ha! Do that too (watch you tube clips). I'd recommend reading the game thread for the Denver game starting just after our second to last drive. Good stuff.

    http://russellstreetreport.com/forum...ht=game+thread
    Good Stuff indeed. The posters mailing it in were hilarious.




  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stevensville, MD
    Posts
    1,464

    Re: 2 weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Ha! Do that too (watch you tube clips). I'd recommend reading the game thread for the Denver game starting just after our second to last drive. Good stuff.

    http://russellstreetreport.com/forum...ht=game+thread
    I just went looking for it in the game thread archives and don't see it there. Little help, someone?
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...





  9. #9

    Re: 2 weeks

    Two of those games were among the greatest in NFL playoff history..........just as a sidenote, if Art Modell had been around to see that Jacoby Jones plays in Denver, it would have erased some painful memories.
    Way Down South in New Orleans




  10. #10

    Re: 2 weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    Two of those games were among the greatest in NFL playoff history..........just as a sidenote, if Art Modell had been around to see that Jacoby Jones plays in Denver, it would have erased some painful memories.

    Good Point. Who could forget the "the drive" and the "fumble". I'm sure Art didn't but I think some of that may gotten erased when we won Super bowl 35




  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    7,358

    Re: 2 weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    I just went looking for it in the game thread archives and don't see it there. Little help, someone?
    Check out the link you quoted
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin




  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stevensville, MD
    Posts
    1,464

    Re: 2 weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Check out the link you quoted
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland