Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
I don't hate the Colts - those players had nothing to do with the move, and neither did their fans. It's been nearly 30 years and two Ravens' Super Bowls ago. That doesn't make Bob Irsay any less of a drunken asshole, but Baltimore is a Ravens' town now.

What I really hate is the angle the pundits seem to always have about Art Modell's move of his franchise to Baltimore. There seems to be a lot of vitriol towards his moving the Browns that doesn't seem to carry over to similar moves: the Rams from LA to St. Louis, the Oilers from Houston to Tennessee, the Colts from Baltimore to Indianapolis, the Cardinals from St. Louis to Arizona. That's just hypocritical.
I will always hate the Colts, not the players the franchise, be ause they left when I was a junior in high school. I really had just started really getting into watching football a few years earlier, and was a little devistated with the move. The Browns fans should habe a healthy dislike of the Ravens because of the move. Let's not forget why the people of Chicago aren't more upset about the Cardinals move from Chicago to St. Louis.