Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2013 is..

2013 is..

Shaping up to be a hell of a year for Maryland Sports. Ravens world champs, Terps knock off #2 Duke at Comcast, and the Orioles are setting up a killer lineup again this year.

We're in for a special summer.

And October ;)

iggyman555 Guest

Re: 2013 is..

Quote Originally Posted by BohBalmer View Post
    Shaping up to be a hell of a year for Maryland Sports. Ravens world champs, Terps knock off #2 Duke at Comcast, and the Orioles are setting up a killer lineup again this year.

And October ;)
    whats a killer line up do you mean facing AL East?

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    whats a killer line up do you mean facing AL East?
    The AL east isnt what it use to be. Nothing about Boston, NY,TB screams scary offense

What the Orioles did last year was a miracle. Half of their wins were one run games or extra innings. It was crazy, and not likely to repeat itself. Toronto is up and coming, and you can never count the Yankees out. I really don't understand why the Orioles just stood pat instead of building off a great season.

As far as the Terps, I didn't graduate from that school. I could care less what they do.

Agree with some of this but the orioles setting up a killer lineup? I love the O's but don't see a repeat of last year happening given the lack of moves they made this past off season. As for the terps beating Duke was huge but there's still a lot of basketball to play.

Blog Entries
    I hope the o's do good but I don't see a repeat of last year. I think they'll be above 500 but I don't see 90 wins again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Terps--nice for them, but I'm a Georgetown fan plus I went to school in Virginia.

Don't like baseball, it's boring...

but heck yes, the Ravens are the World Champs!

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleguy View Post
    What the Orioles did last year was a miracle. Half of their wins were one run games or extra innings. It was crazy, and not likely to repeat itself. Toronto is up and coming, and you can never count the Yankees out. I really don't understand why the Orioles just stood pat instead of building off a great season.

As far as the Terps, I didn't graduate from that school. I could care less what they do.
    not only should showalter have won manager of the year he should have won manager of the decade.

Blog Entries

Killer year for the Terps in the NIT and a horrible football team!
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleguy View Post

What is it that you would of liked to seen the O's do? Was there something out there the Orioles missed that you didn't?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Damn. Ya'll jumped in his stuff quick and hard.
    At least the O's have hope.

Nice win by the Terps. Unexpected.

Gs3/tapatak
    Facebook -> Craig.Ciurca
    Twitter -> @papa_ciurca
    Instagram -> @papa_ciurca

Quote Originally Posted by BohBalmer View Post

And October ;)
    I hope you're right. I suspect they will be competetive, but a killer line up? Not sure about that yet.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis