New Ravens McFarlane Figures

yhst-131532359532867_2250_343597644.jpgyhst-131532359532867_2250_343768316.jpg
    So they have finally released the sculpts for the next two Ravens, coming in August. Nice Rice in stride- much better then the repaint of another player we got on the first Rice. Seriously- has he ever spiked the ball? The Lewis is a repaint of the first ever Ravens McFarlane figure from 2002. We also get another Flacco and a Torrey Smith in October, but those images are yet to come. On top of that the last 5 years(I believe at least) they have done a celebratory 2 or 3 pack for the Super Bowl champions- I think it usually consists of 2 repaints and an exclusive- but I could be wrong- I only pay attention to the Ravens ones. Maybe Suggs or Ngata? One can hope...
    Actual user comment from a yahoo sports article:

On this given sunday you will witnesses why we'll called steeler nation!!!

Blog Entries

Re: New Ravens McFarlane Figures

Rice has always done the arm flex after his TDs...Either two arms flexing, or one arm with the other pointing to his bicep.

Which is kind've funny for how small of a guy he is...
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

3. Re: New Ravens McFarlane Figures

very exciting news! I hope they keep pumping more Raven figures. When I meet McFarlane years ago, i told him to keep making more Raven players.

What other players would you want to see? Personally I would love if they made a T.Sizzle one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Boh View Post
    yhst-131532359532867_2250_343597644.jpgyhst-131532359532867_2250_343768316.jpg
    So they have finally released the sculpts for the next two Ravens, coming in August. Nice Rice in stride- much better then the repaint of another player we got on the first Rice. Seriously- has he ever spiked the ball? The Lewis is a repaint of the first ever Ravens McFarlane figure from 2002. We also get another Flacco and a Torrey Smith in October, but those images are yet to come. On top of that the last 5 years(I believe at least) they have done a celebratory 2 or 3 pack for the Super Bowl champions- I think it usually consists of 2 repaints and an exclusive- but I could be wrong- I only pay attention to the Ravens ones. Maybe Suggs or Ngata? One can hope...