Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: B/R NFL 1000: Top 65 Quarterbacks

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    LOL at Matt Ryan having as strong of an arm as Flacco.

If they are ranking arm strength on a scale of 20...Matt Ryan should be around a 14-16 at best.

Just watch the playoff game against the Niners. Dude's passes were D-Y-I-N-G after 15 yards unless he put a ton of air under them. To make matters worse...he plays in a dome.

I just don't understand.

Some guys are just destined to be media darlings I suppose.
    Yeah, I mean, if you wanna sit there and argue that Matt Ryan is a better qb, thats one thing. I dont agree with it, and never have, but still, Ryan is a very good qb who does a lot of thing well. However, youre gonna sit there and try to tell me that his arm strength rating,(which I think they are trying to say it means something other than pure arm strength, which is retarded) is equal to Flacco? That is lunacy. Flacco has a bazooka, Matt Ryan has...well...a right arm.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I agree the the 6th ranking, but what the hell are they smoking to put Matt Ryan ahead of him?
    I agree. I did like where Sanchez and Tebow were though.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Sanchez #63...Tebow #62

LOL
    Amazing the number of teams 'starters' that were ranked out of the top 32.

I'd like to point out that Matt Miller also power ranked the Ravens behind the 9ers the day after the Super Bowl: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...season/page/32

The guy is an asshole, and most of the time he's a stupid asshole.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by redramsam View Post
    I'd like to point out that Matt Miller also power ranked the Ravens behind the 9ers the day after the Super Bowl: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...season/page/32

Meh, I'd tend to agree with that ranking. For NEXT year, San Fran does not have a lot of departing talent. Meanwhile, we have Reed, Ray, Kruger, Cary Williams (starting CB), Ellerbe all potentially gone, Jameel McClain potentially on PUP/IR (How scary is that, we'd lose our top 3 ILB from 2012, our top guys now would be Bynes and McClellan), possible shakeups on offense with Joe getting a big new deal and potentially needing to clear some cap space...

Make no doubt, I'll still root us on, and I think we can make the playoffs, but San Fran is a young, stocked team that SHOULD be able to keep getting to the playoffs consistently and, unless Seattle can get the best of them, possibly deep into the playoffs annually.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

9'ers may have 'better' individuals in many positions - and the play like individuals. Ravens bought into the TEAM mentality and the TEAM was better than any of the individual parts. RAVENS WIN!

7. Re: B/R NFL 1000: Top 65 Quarterbacks

There's no way Matt Ryan has the same arm strength as Joe Flacco.

If Ryan really is a 19 (Ha!) then Flacco is a 38.

Yes, I will agree with you.
    Frankly, I think Seattle is the team to beat next season in the NFC.
    Their coach has the pulse of the college ranks and will probably add more talent around Wilson.
    And at the end of the season, the talkingheads left out the drubbing the Niners took from the Seahawks.
    I think the Seahawks will knock the Niners out during the playoffs.
    So this offseason, while the Niners sit on their roster, the Seahawks will pick up more talent to move past the Niners.
    That is my viewpoint. This was the Niners chance to win it all and they choked.
    Their OC lost the game for them the same way our OC lost the AFCCG last season.
    If the road goes through Seattle, the Niners will not get past them.