Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Just Met Ed Reed in New Orleans

There will never be another one like Ed Reed.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I'd go with Lester Smith AKA Buckwheat. Anyone familiar with Annapolis over the past 35 years knows this guys

He needs to direct traffic or wave that trashbag back and forth. He's still down off West St.

Wow, totally know that guy. We had a project on West St. recently and I saw this guy just about every day, lol.

Definitely shakes trash bags and directs traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Why wear it any other way? Aplomb keeps it weighed down when he's wearing it over that hood--& the Flair is just in case Ed Reed comes along to sign it...:p
    +2

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    +2
    I had to race over there to catch him before he left, so maybe "ran into" is miss-leading.........therefore the hat on the hoodie.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    I had to race over there to catch him before he left, so maybe "ran into" is miss-leading.........therefore the hat on the hoodie.
    Either way, I'm 100% in favor of the look for you, and agree with Lob that it's all that.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I'd go with Lester Smith AKA Buckwheat. Anyone familiar with Annapolis over the past 35 years knows this guys

I've known this guy for many years. I didn't realize that Ed Reed had a brother in Annapolis.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).