Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Just Met Ed Reed in New Orleans

That's partial payback for all the help/advice you gave us "out-of-towners" last week.. course it seemed like it was OUR town by Sunday.

too cool-
    congrats! on the hat, the pic and the handshake...

Blog Entries

This is just awesome man.

sweet!

Too cool! Congrats!

Blog Entries

Years ago my friend and I met Mike Richter the goalie for the New York Rangers right outside of Madison Square Garden before the game. My friend held out his hand and said 'Good luck tonight'. Richter wouldn't shake his hand, broke eye contact and took off without saying a word. He was a complete dick to a couple of fans wearing Rangers jerseys and obviously going to the game to cheer him.

It is so great to see this picture of Ed Reed with a big smile of his face, ready to grab the hand of big Ravens fan. I love that guy. You can tell that he appreciates us. Thank you so much NOLA for sharing that picture.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Years ago my friend and I met Mike Richter the goalie for the New York Rangers right outside of Madison Square Garden before the game. My friend held out his hand and said 'Good luck tonight'. Richter wouldn't shake his hand, broke eye contact and took off without saying a word. He was a complete dick to a couple of fans wearing Rangers jerseys and obviously going to the game to cheer him.

It is so great to see this picture of Ed Reed with a big smile of his face, ready to grab the hand of big Ravens fan. I love that guy. You can tell that he appreciates us. Thank you so much NOLA for sharing that picture.
    Thats soccer players for you, that's why I play rugby, soccer is for girls and premadonnas man. Not a mans game.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post

I hear ya.... But to be fair, guys (especially Goalies) can be in a different mindset on the way into a stadium for a game, rather than a dude out party shopping in his hometown after the Superbowl (win) is over! Ed Reed obviously looks like a great guy, and is very friendly. He's not trying to hide from anybody. Not even trying to hide his face at all... just out there for the world. What a cool experience.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Thats soccer players for you, that's why I play rugby, soccer is for girls and premadonnas man. Not a mans game.
    Bwahaha... soccer. lol. I had to quote this. ;) I know you aren't from around here... but he played hockey. Good stuff though... and I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RedSkins Fury View Post
    Bwahaha... soccer. lol. I had to quote this. ;) I know you aren't from around here... but he played hockey.
    When he said goalie, I assume he meant soccer lol, my bad, huge fail on my part.

Blog Entries

The Rangers are a ice hockey team, but I agree soccer is just a bunch of p*ssies that flop every time someone gets too close to them.

Blog Entries

When he said goalie, I assume he meant soccer lol, my bad, huge fail on my part.
    Outside of North America everyone else is thinking the same thing. Here a goalie is most likely wearing skates. :)

What's important is that Ed Reed is awesome both on and off the field.