Could we see the injury report Baltimore Media????

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns

Why do we have to scour the national media to see an injury report on a Thursday, and not see it on this website, The Sun, or even BaltimoreRavens.com???

C'mon guys! Get on it!

Re: Could we see the injury report Baltimore Media????

Quote Originally Posted by yeahravens View Post
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns

Why do we have to scour the national media to see an injury report on a Thursday, and not see it on this website, The Sun, or even BaltimoreRavens.com???

C'mon guys! Get on it!
    That answer is easy .... injury reports promote gambling.

The Setting Sun wont do anything that promotes or even hints at gambling. It's been their long standing policy of "looking out for you". I guess they think if they print the injury line, you'll somehow become a degenerate gambler. It's the same thought they use for not allowing any sort of pro-gun ad or article.

I have found that CBS Sportsline web site has the most up to date and accurate injury report.

That is not true. They print the spreads, don't they? I believe there is a new format for injury reports this year. The out/doubtful/questionable/probable information is released on Friday which means it will not be in the paper until Saturday. That is my understanding anyway.

CBS Sportsline huh? You can bet I will check there next time.

What is the Ravens website and TL's excuse?

The Injury Report first comes out on Fridays this seaon. It was changed this past offseason, bc of teams like the Patriots being very secretive about it.

If it comes out on Friday how come the BaltimoreRavens.com has up a report today?

Cbs has one out

Espn has one out at
    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?...nfl&id=3006982

But it comes out on friday.

Quote Originally Posted by jburns View Post
    That is not true. They print the spreads, don't they? I believe there is a new format for injury reports this year. The out/doubtful/questionable/probable information is released on Friday which means it will not be in the paper until Saturday. That is my understanding anyway.
    Yes, they print the spreads. But the full injury report the books use, no.

The Sun has always printed the injury reports on Thursday. By now everyone should know the official report is not released until Friday. How is the weather in Texas?

Quote Originally Posted by jburns View Post
    The Sun has always printed the injury reports on Thursday. By now everyone should know the official report is not released until Friday. How is the weather in Texas?
    Rainy and humid .... kinda like Baltimore :)

This is a legitimate request IMO. We had thought to post it with our fantasy articles on Friday (we'll have the plays and sits on later today) but that timing apparently doesn't sit well with some. Instead we'll put it on the Breaking News crawl on the home page and we'll try and have it there for you as soon as it becomes available to us.

Thanks for your support.