Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Bitch & Moan All You Want!

For all of you that are not happy no matter what the Ravens do, WE ARE 4 & 0!
    Stop your bitchen and enjoy it. No it wasn't pretty, but we won! End of story.:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!

2. Re: Bitch & Moan All You Want!

Yeah im sick of the "Boller could be doing what mcnair has done blah blah blah" or the "what if boller was the qb winning these games"

The facts are when the game is on the line mcnair steps it up and performs. I dont know what he is doing the othe 50 mins of the game though. hehe But seriously the ravens lost the turnover war but ended up winning anyway. The D believes in Mcnair and obviously SD didnt and lost.

Re: Bitch & Moan All You Want!

We all are excited as can be about being 4-0. Is any Ravens fan unhappy with the improvement over 6-10?

That stated: if anyone doesn't want to have critical discussion about Ravens football, don't bother to visit message boards. Until Jamal garners 300 yards, McNair is 30 for 30 with 5 TDs, Billick stops wasting time-outs, and the Defense tosses another shutout, there will always be something to criticize. We can be cheerleaders while simultaneously recognizing areas for improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    We all are excited as can be about being 4-0. Is any Ravens fan unhappy with the improvement over 6-10?

That stated: if anyone doesn't want to have critical discussion about Ravens football, don't bother to visit message boards. Until Jamal garners 300 yards, McNair is 30 for 30 with 5 TDs, Billick stops wasting time-outs, and the Defense tosses another shutout, there will always be something to criticize. We can be cheerleaders while simultaneously recognizing areas for improvement.
    We could win every game by 50 points, and you guys would find something to cry about. Unless you work for the team and can correct the problem, bitchen doesn't solve a damn thing!!!
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!

One man's "bitchin' " is another man's "intelligent analysis of areas that need improvement"!

How about you realize this is a football DISCUSSION FORUM, so we're probably going to discuss football?

Now if the big topic is why McNair is the worst QB in the league for 56 minutes a week then there are going to be threads on why McNair sucks for 56 minutes.

So far the comparisons between he and Boller have merit since McNair is having exactly the same problems as Boller.
    -Tripping from under center.
    -Botched center/QB exchanges.
    -Way to much pressure.
    -Inaccurate passes.

If you feel that you have something to add to any of these conversations, then by all means speak up.

Now if you feel more comfortable dressed in a pleated skirt and shaking a pair of pom-poms then please stick to making, "We're 4-0 Baby!!!", threads and leave the intelligent football discussion to those who actually know what they're/we're talking about.

Thanks.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

And there is a shitload of improvement to be made. How about developing a rudimentary running game, for example. We had 45 yards at halftime. At home. That is path-et-ic.

Right now, we're doing it with mirrors. Don't expect a 4th quarter miracle every game.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    How about you realize this is a football DISCUSSION FORUM, so we're probably going to discuss football?

Now if the big topic is why McNair is the worst QB in the league for 56 minutes a week then there are going to be threads on why McNair sucks for 56 minutes.

So far the comparisons between he and Boller have merit since McNair is having exactly the same problems as Boller.
    -Way to much pressure.
    -Inaccurate passes.

If you feel that you have something to add to any of these conversations, then by all means speak up.

Now if you feel more comfortable dressed in a pleated skirt and shaking a pair of pom-poms then please stick to making, "We're 4-0 Baby!!!", threads and leave the intelligent football discussion to those who actually know what they're/we're talking about.

Thanks.
    He was not bad for 56 minutes today. Between Mason losing a TD in the sun to Wilcox's fumble we could have won this game in a walk and everyone would be talking about McNair's 4 TD passes. Things need to get better in the run and pass but have some perspective, every fan base in the league except Chicago has something to bitch about. Ind and Cin can't stop anybody, M Vick can't break the 200 yd passing barrier, Jake the fake is playing like doo-doo and don't get me started on the overrated Dolphins,Bucs,or Cards.
    The Steelers: Still looking for a legit Super Bowl victory.

-Way to much pressure.
    -Inaccurate passes.
    Way to go, bringing Boller in to this thread

Did I miss something? Is this a Boller thread.

My question is if Boller goes to another team, will we still be hearing excuses?

Or his two INTs?
    Or the fact that in yet another game he was wildly inaccurate to the point that we're no longer sure who exactly he's throwing to?

These are exactly the same problems that Boller had. Inconsistant. The only difference is that the defense isn't allowing more than 14 points a game.

Now do you have any ideas as to what causes this inconsistancy, or are you the type who looks at the final score and says, "We won so we must have been perfect in every phase of the game."

If you're the former then by all means let's talk.

If you're the later, please put me on your ignore list.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Remember Darb, McNair gets the "free pass" because he's Steve McNair. That's all you need to know about this discussion and why a serious discussion on this inept offense isn't going ever go anywhere while people can bury their head in the sand and scream 4-0. It's an understandable trait because we haven't been 4-0 in the team's history.

But as long as we get the ugly wins where the defense basically has to stay on the field and play out of their minds, then the over 59 minutes of offense will get overlooked. No one cares about McNair throwing passes right to Chargers, or Wilcox basically dropping the ball in his hands and Billick using his last timeout on a stupid challenge that everyone in the stadium knew was the right call, or Mason not turning around to see a ball coming his way, or the running game only netting 56 yards total.

We just need to hope the defense can keep us within 7.

You're right.

Though you forgot our inability to actually pick up short yardage third-downs.
    ProFootballMock