Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: MUST WATCH video of Rocky Mountain Rainbow... Greatest throw in NFL history?

made my morning

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Re: MUST WATCH video of Rocky Mountain Rainbow... Greatest throw in NFL history?

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post

are you fucking kidding me?
    Funny how both fan-bases probably said the same thing with slightly different inflection!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    Funny how both fan-bases probably said the same thing with slightly different inflection!
    Yeah really. I lost my mind when Jacoby was running into the endzone but in a good way. That was by far the craziest game I've ever watched period.

Blog Entries

said it before...you could easily argue that was the greatest game in Raven history.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    said it before...you could easily argue that was the greatest game in Raven history.
    I think it was one of the greatest games I've watched period.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Yep that game had everything. Always within 7 points, big offensive plays, big defensive plays, big special teams plays. Plus it was cold. I could go on and on, that game just felt different starting with the long TD to Torrey.
    Long days and pleasant nights.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I'm having a hard time thinking of a better one. For different reasons I'd put the 1999 Superbowl and the Bills comeback vs the Oilers up there as part of my top 3. The Ravens vs. Denver is #1 I think.
    Last edited by NCRAVEN; 02-11-2013 at 10:26 AM.

Not sure if it's the greatest throw in the history of the NFL but certainly deserves to be in the discussion. As for the greatest game in NFL playoff history, this certainly merits strong consideration along with the Dolphins-Chargers 1982 game.

Blog Entries

That was an instant NFL classic -- and I can't remember a better Ravens game.

I liked that first video but felt terrible for the kids in the second video. I remember last year's pain all too well.

It was definitely the greatest game I've ever seen. The only game where I remember being remotely as nervous (wins, of course, I pretty much had a breakdown in last year's AFCCG) was the Seattle game with Anthony Wright - but the stakes then were much lower

I think the big thing is how absolutely unlikely that TD was...it was at that moment I knew this was a team of destiny, and my faith never wavered - I was much calmer after the 9ers stormed back than I was last year in the POs

11. Re: MUST WATCH video of Rocky Mountain Rainbow... Greatest throw in NFL history?

I'm sure 99% of us were thinking "here we go again" the second we turned the ball over on downs. Personally I was already in my "my ravens did it to me again" mode once it happened. The second Jones caught the ball, if any of you saw my reaction you'd think I was a deranged monkey or something. I was jumping all over my house like an idiot...I'm sure I wasn't the only one...I hope.

And to be honest, in the Super Bowl once Ray Rice fumbled the ball I had those same "here we go again" thoughts in my head but I trusted our red zone defense. They had been coming through all year long on the goal line and they did again when it mattered most.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    Omg. You must watch this video too:
    Why? That's just cruel. They're kids, for chrissake, & their heroes just took it on the chin. C'mon, cut 'em some slack, Jack.

OTOH, Oh shit...Oh shit...Are you fucking kidding me right now?... now that's funny!